[EVENT] Moople's Firefloor

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Wish I could have been there! :c
    Nickblockmaster and MoreMoople like this.
  2. Missed you! Hope to see you at the next one. :)
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  3. If I don’t work on the nights it’s held! During the week I’d be able to make it no issue!
  4. It's firefloor day, folks! See you all in a couple hours. :D
  5. Sweet it starts at 10:30 I'll be there after I get home and start the laundry.
  6. We had a few unexpected issues in the last round, but we worked it out! Thank you all for coming, and thank you for your patience. :)
  7. What a twist of a time we had, but it all worked out.
    : )
  8. prepares to burn
  9. I shall actually be here this time! I'm off on a saturday night for a change! :D
  10. Thank you all for coming! I am proud to say that tonight we made it up to two columns of people on games, as well as the most people I have seen in voice chat on discord in a very long time. You all are awesome! :)

Jaqque hosted a 4th round of FireFloor tonight. Welcome to the dark side, Jaqque. We have waffles ;)

If I find the time later, I'll post some screenshots. :D
  11. So continuing from last night. My friend went into labor at 8:38pm and finally at 2:58am this morning I’m a proud godfather to a girl named Chrissy! I hate I missed firefloor again but i couldn’t miss the chance to meet her for the first time! I’ll be on next round!
  12. Congrats!!
  13. Oh wow!!! Congratulations :D That's a very special moment :)
  14. We had a good time at Firefloor tonight! We had a nice voice chat group going, and Sadie had her best round yet. :)

I hosted two normal rounds and Jaqque hosted a 4th round. (They grow up so fast... ;-; ) We then played two rounds of netherspleef :D See you all next week!
  15. it was fun playing FF and im happy to be playing EMC again!!
  16. I will defenitely try to make it next time
  17. YAY FF again
  18. Thank you all for coming! :D We had one normal round, one multi-floor round, one speed round, and a test round of PvP firefloor (Thanks to Elfin) :)

I hope to see you at next week's Firefloor! Bring your spook ;)
  19. The usual Saturday round has been moved to today (October 25th) this week. :) I hope to see you all there!
  20. I won a round!! ohhhhhhhhh yeah!