[Event] Going to the Moon!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Jul 18, 2017.

1. I love this whole thing but one problem

w h e r e i s t h e h i d d e n m e s s a g e o n t h e u n e x p l o r e d s i d e o f t h e m o o n

i've been searching for hours plz halp
    JDHallows likes this.
  2. Best event ever!! ^.^

3. lol, it is in there, many people have already found it ;)
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  4. I win. I have landed on the moon (with a tiny bit of modding ;)).
  5. Try the places so obvious, they're invisible.
    ParodyMaster6 and JDHallows like this.
  6. This is probably the best advice you can get, to be honest
    607 and ParodyMaster6 like this.
  7. Well thats me done for :confused:
    JDHallows and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Haven't commented yet, but just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been to the moon so far! Has a blast (get it) helping JD build this! :) Many more of these to come hopefully!
  9. You said it.. However... when looking at that picture I think we should call Toade 'Darth Toade' for the rest of the month, that's obviously his ship :D

As for the rest, this was needed:

PS (edit):

I liked this event, a lot. Look: when Aya & myself come to an event together then something is usually up :cool:

For everyone who can't make it: A thorough review will be done as soon as the contest is over, that way I don't have to worry about revealing unwanted spoilers.

And as for you greenies: you outdone yourself, really.. this was plain out awesome.
  10. Thanks you guys! This was such a blast! I had a ton of fun exploring the training facility and the moon base :)

+1k Kudos ^_~* Job Well Done!! :D

p.s. - I'm super hyped about going to Mars :D
    Eviltoade, JDHallows and ShelLuser like this.
  11. Cool Cool, can't make it tonight (It's on my birthday :D) I'll come whenever I can
    Eviltoade, ShelLuser and JDHallows like this.
  12. Happy birthday to you! Yes, I'm in "that mood" this evening so... I deny ever having send you something because I don't do that :D
    JDHallows and Eviltoade like this.
  13. Sazukemono Space Center!!
    JDHallows, Sazukemono and ShelLuser like this.
  14. Needs more Xenomorphs
  15. JD, this is amazing and I can't wait to get on play! Thank you and your little green assistant for this creative and fun way to celebrate. =]
    JDHallows, ShelLuser and Eviltoade like this.
  16. :D When I saw what you guys had named the Space Center, my face hurt from smiling too hard :D
  17. checked the most obvious place. it's there. i can't believe it took me 2 hours to find this :confused:
    JDHallows, Shadow_Dcord and ShelLuser like this.
  18. Made something for you ;p check it out (as well as anyone else) at /v 5862 alien
    Rundercaster, JDHallows and Qkazooo like this.
  19. ;-; he put my deco xenomorph head on...hes one of them ! get the torches