[Event] Defend the Castle! - 4/11 @ 9pm EMC

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by ElfinPineapple, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Aw man, I really want to attend this event, but I cant go tonight. :( Bummer. Next time! I must gooo
  2. Keep eyes peeled. My workload is declining as the month goes on *cough* *cough*

;)
    PeculiarPotato likes this.
  3. I hopefully will be attending!
  4. Ok well let me re-phrase it. Hopefully EVERYONE will be smarter than walking into fire then saying it was directly placed on them. Better?

5. Well done. Fixed that problem.
  6. Let me rephrase what the staff have already said. Hopefully EVERYONE will follow the rules and we won't have any issues with players dying by fire in any manner that isn't mob created. Issues detract from the fun and we want FUN!
    SirTah, DrMadFate, Qkazooo and 4 others like this.
  7. Awesome event tonight guys!
    I think this is my favorite event now. :)
    Thx for hosting tonight ElfinPineapple it was super fun,
    and I look forward to doing these again in the future with you guys. ;)
  8. *nudges thread*
    HxCami10 likes this.
  9. :) This was one of the more popular events from what I've seen so I definitely understand the poking on why this event hasn't happened in a few months. Besides death events there really isn't anything that can compare to it on EMC.

As for why it hasn't happened lately: it was for personal and logistical reasons. Personal because things got hectic in April IRL and didn't hit the brakes until literally last night. So there hasn't been time on my part to really take hold of EMC events this summer in general.

The second reason, which is a bit more relevant to this event, is there are some logistical issues behind it that need to be addressed. I'll make a note to talk with the event manager and other relevant people to see what can be done to fix some of this issues and possibly give this event another go in the near future.
    607 and Kytula like this.
  10. Well, welcome back to IRL non-chaos. :)
  11. I should try to attend this when it happens.
  12. For all of 13 days :p.

But on the plus side I won't be balancing three jobs and two classes. We'll be rolling back to 1 job, 3 classes, a master's thesis and a lot of prep work. :p
    BenMA, Kytula, khixan and 1 other person like this.
  13. I think the reason this thread was nudged was due to my Unofficial Defend the Castle event (*cough*Shameless Ad incoming*cough* You should stop by its at 7pm emc time today :p) But, since you wont be as busy, I for one would love to see more of these, the blend of Death event and (somewhat) Miner Mania, with a few withers added in for good measure, made this quite a unique event :)
    SirTah, khixan and Rhythmically like this.
  14. Sounds awesome! Sadly, I cannot make it :(