[Event] Defend the Castle! - 4/11 @ 9pm EMC

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by ElfinPineapple, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Sounds dangerous. I think i'll get there early and wear a new princess skin. So there can be a cross-dressing damsel in disguise. lol
  2. This sounds so cool! Unfortunatly its a bit too late for me. :(
    607 likes this.
  3. :confused: haha!
  4. Cool! I won't be able to make it, but a very nice idea!
    commander_JS likes this.
  5. Sounds like fun! But sadly I wont be able to make it.
  6. I will be there and deal the rotten evil hordes a butt kicking like they have never had before. Just line up behind me boys.
    Moonglum_ likes this.
  7. What a great idea!! Just need a location, but will be there ready to help out.
  8. Just hide in sugar cane or grass that's 2 blocks high and you're set
  9. Nooo! The poor animals, that's so sad :(
  10. Bit too late for me personally but this event looks great, hope you all have fun :)
  11. On the downside: I don't like things in jungles, as I can't use snow golems.

On the upside: I'M STILL GOING!

12. Why did I think of this after reading the title :confused:
    Moonglum_ likes this.
  13. what about 3 wide six deep hole around it
  14. Yea, I've already got an enchanted shovel for this purpose that I'm bringing... :)

I mean, every good castle needs a moat. ;)
    Moonglum_ likes this.
  15. Next time you do this event, I'd sure enjoy it if it were earlier... and not on a Monday... maybe 6:00 PM EMC time?
  16. same
  17. I'll probably only be able to go if I know the location/how to get there. But this event sounds awesome!
    It may be my new favorite event. Maybe I should bring my handmade diamond sword. I may even get ideas for a writers corner story that I may make one day.
  18. I'm going to place sugar cane around the battlefield to hide in. Mobs can't see you through sugar cane.
  19. I will bring my expertise of bow hunting to snipe any monsters that comes are way :p But you might count me there!
  20. Sounds awesome!!!