[Event] Belac555's 2222 days Event!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by belac555, Jan 6, 2022.

1. I love speed things, Maybe something that involves a speed boost? Or the Fortune 5 Pickaxe, i totally forgot whats its called! but Maybe 44????
  2. I'll take 36 please. My favorite emc promo is the labor bench. It's just so handy!
  3. I'll take 16, thank you.
    I would say presidential pen for the combo mending/looting 4, amazing at farms.
    otherwise, I'll let you choose, I do not have many pre-2020 promos
  4. Update, Just so you guys know just in case I made this confusing, the promo or promos in your box probably will not be the ones you specifically requested, I asked you all to do that just to learn who likes what promos.
    Nickblockmaster, Fred_TWK and Ethy202 like this.
  5. I'll take #12 :)

hmmm. The promo that has always been my fav is witches gems. I always have been super drawn to them.
    Buuuttttt.... my current obsession is the new grandmas oven. Simply because of the cute cookies it gives you:D
  6. 24

Hmmm I'll have to go with Steel! It seems like a more exciting endgame item, as you progressively earn it through mining over a long period of time. And, it involves skill too, with defeating the enraged silverfish.

Plus, their base stats are slightly higher than netherite's.
  7. 42, because it's the answer to the meaning of life.

My favorite promo? The Declaration of Independence.... bc I'm a huge history nerd! I already have a copy of it. It was actually a priority of mine to get it a while ago.

I would love to attend this! Remind me as the date is closer.
  8. 40

I like the Magical Eggcellent Wand as it's probably the one I use the most. (I also LOVE the voter's gear).
  9. Bump! Thank you so much to whomever donated a Nether Star and a pair of Professor Maelstroms Safety Glasses!
  10. This sounds like a pretty awesome event.

Can I get number 37?

Also as far as promos go, the only ones I have really messed with are the fortune picks. That and the eggcelent wands.
  11. Well happy 2222 belac, hope I can make whatever event may happen..

Would like #9 (beatles)

And my favorite promo currently are the Turkey Trotters, which I like to convert into my own custom Raaynn Boots to gift away to players
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  12. gimme lucky number 13 please :)
    I don't have a favorite promo, I haven't used enough to narrow down a favorite
  13. 47 please cuz it's my favorite number :)
  14. Number 9
    When the fun is endless
  15. 9 has already been taken by Raaynn
  16. +1
    Hit me with 10
  17. sign me 30 please
  18. Bump! Officially over half of the chest have been filled and some are still waiting to be claimed! Just a reminder that Sign ups will end March 1st!
  19. Can i please take #32?

I like the liberty bell; being a foreigner who is now in the US Military, I love the freedom promos.
    nick92461 likes this.