Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Just a heads up, a settlement has contacted me looking to join the EF, more info in the coming days
  2. Devon699, it looks like one of your new railines in netehr portal is blocking my maintainnce path now at the bottom.
    SO far i see if the rail get moved one block up, then my tunnel works again. That part need to have nether bricks to. instead of stone brick.
  3. You can do what you need to repair it
  4. i Cant, protected rails you know. Your favorite subject :D

Devon699, also curious what the purpose is of the minecart in that block on that place. i cannot see any functionality.
  5. I am once again able to access EMC, however, seeing as how I was absent for 220 days, all of my things are gone. :eek:
    devon699 likes this.
  6. Progress in maximus has been steaming forward despite little activity on the fourms, come out an join us today!
    607 likes this.
  7. Heads up, Albion will no longer be a outpost of Estona, all power of the city has been transferred to the GO which promises new activity in the wild. This will not effect any other outpost in the Federation
    607 likes this.
  8. As I have been inactive, I understand if I have no say in this. In fact, I am on board with the transfer of power/control. However, what exactly does this mean for Albion?
    607 likes this.
  9. Means a new settlement will arise there, its currently just has road systems and a few small builds so hopefully positive things for the city
    ILTG and 607 like this.
  10. Really, i foirgot or not know where albion is located. so many towns :O
  11. Terra have now a functional Runway (approach from south) and a Helipad. Airport is marked with a beacon.
  12. An early gimps at the new Parisco downtown area
    Windasia, VoxelRay and 607 like this.
  13. Just a note:

Am not dead !
    But am busy with other projects , New exciting creative things. So not busy in minecraft.
    My (empty town plot will be available now i think.
    Don't worry i packed everything before in vaults and moved it into wild. So no bricks are lost !

Now you know at least why am not online.,
    ILTG and devon699 like this.
  14. I have internet that is fast again. ill be on more.
    ILTG, VoxelRay and devon699 like this.
  15. aww man, client change again.. ;p
    devon699 and ILTG like this.
  16. The 1.12 national assembly meeting:

A visit with the king

And the placing of a 1.12 new materials commemorative block
    benthebobjr, VoxelRay, ILTG and 4 others like this.
  17. Welcome to the Estonan Federation (Estona)
    A Great Wildnerness Nation in smp9's Eastern Frontier

In this thread you will find all the discussions between our citizens and others living in the frontier nations around us. This first post is periodically edited to reflect any changes, and so that it can act as a full and up to date outline of our country. As a federation, our nation incorporates many settlements who share our ideals, history and aspirations. All players reading this are welcome to visit and join our community, providing they follow all EMC rules, hold an attitude of independence, respect and co-operation amongst other players, and comply with local building codes and standards. The map of the East Wilderness below shows the location of our Federation and surrounding outposts and the list shows how these settlements are governed:

Founders Council - devon699, wildbeast23, siniypiva and onetoad

Settlements within the Established Boundary (red line on the map)

- Maximus (Federal Capital) - Maximus Council
    - Parisco - Maximus Council
    - East Oak - Mayor wildbeast23
    - Ironwood Cliffs, New Cuba and Momentus Island - Mayor siniypiva
    - Coalwood - Mayor devon699
    - Knight's Guild/Dwyrain - Knight's council
    - Terra and Demeter - Mayor voxelray

Other Settlements

- Amanda
    - Thurbur - Mayor mrlegitislegit

How is Estona Run? Here's Our Constitution:

- The Federation is headed by the Founders Council whose membership is listed in the structure above.

- The Council proposes, discusses and passes Bills internally and at their own discretion. A National Assembly can held in reference to very important decisions, there the Bill is stated and outlined in full. If a citizen disagrees with the law, they have the power to put forward a veto. If a Bill is vetoed then the assembly as a whole then agrees whether the Bill should be annulled. If no one vetoes, the law is then passed. The Council itself acts as the Head of State and represents the Federation. Main areas it controls include foreign policy and embassies, the founding/expansion of territories/settlements and any other major changes to the nation deemed significantly important as to effect the nation as a whole.

- Significant settlements in the Federation have a Mayor which is mutually agreed and chosen by the Founders' Council. They care for their settlement on a day to day basis and enforce national laws within the city. Also enforcing any specific building codes within their jurisdiction.

- The Estonan Defense Advisor (siniypiva) controls the EPC (Estonan Peace Corps) which includes supplying the nation with guidance on foreign affairs matters and making sure citizens are provided, if they so wish, with basic armor and weaponry for their safety and the safety of the Federation.

Our nation does not have clearly defined borders as we consist of mostly island outposts, although we are an established community which means that building within 3000 blocks of our registered locked chest (in the western ocean beside Maximus) will be classed as griefing unless given specific permission. Our nation has transport links to other Eastern Wilderness outposts, most conveniently through the main nether hub, accessed from the Eastern Wilderness nether portal (straight ahead as you come into the nether). This nether rail takes you straight to the Federation's outposts. There are also two other rails; one taking you to Inzoino (near Wrem) and another taking you to Volt. These are located to the right of the main nether portal.

Our community has no application process, we'd invite any confident individuals who want to make their place in the wild to join our nation. Take a boat or run through the eastern wilderness and join us, or take one of the nether routes discussed above, although if you are new or unsure of living in the wild then contact a community leader/mayor so that they can arrange to lead you from town to our nation (or just reply to this thread to do so).

EMC rules are central to Estona:

- Serious arguing on this thread will result in you being asked to leave the nation, as well as staff handing punishments for any breach of forum rules. All posts in this thread should be either feedback, constructive criticism or updates on progress. Questionable remarks (even satirical ones) are generally not appreciated.

- Griefing or stealing or any other breach of EMC rules will not be tolerated and reported to the server staff. Being involved in these activities will also result in being asked to leave the nation. If unfortunate enough to have a creeper blast happen to you, and you're unable to mend it properly or it has destroyed property please post on this thread and leave a sign in game saying what happened.

- Players are also asked to respect other people's property in the wild. Entering people's property without permission may not be appreciated by locals especially snooping around unlocked chests.
    Zarembo1, 607 and mba2012 like this.
  18. Above I have posted an updated version of the forums front page welcome. If you check this post wildbeast please copy and past this into the original thread post. Thanks!
    VoxelRay and mba2012 like this.