Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. As new Mayor of Parisco, I would like to present a plan.
    Parisco Revitalization Plan. This will involve the addition of multiple semi-automatic farms to Parisco as well as various community mines and housing plots / storage facilities. I am thinking that Parisco (and Darrowmere) will be great to serve as a mining and farming hub for Estona. Parisco is a beautiful little island with a lot of possibilities.
    Thoughts, concerns?
    devon699 likes this.
  2. Think this has been the plan for a long time it's just that no-ones really got round to it. Good luck in the revitalisation though! We've needed more farming and mining capacity near Maximus for a good while.
  3. I was looking around Darrowmere just now and am starting to think it might be a better vacation spot for Maximus residents. Then I remembered Parisco. I am currently working on automatic wheat, carrot, potato, cane and melon farms in Parisco, and have a strip mine and a quarry setup. Parisco is very accessible from Maximus. It is small, however it is not a residential town so all the land will be farming and mining. It is very close to Darrowmere as well.
  4. New Public Semi-Auto Wheat Farm in Parisco

EDIT:
    Tons of New Lots Available in Parisco!!
    Contact me for a free lot close to the central mines and farms of Estona.

another edit:
    Parisco Storage Tower now done as well. If you would like to use the storage tower, please follow the directory on the first floor as there is a certain system for organizing the items. :)
    devon699 likes this.
  5. Sorry for so many posts in a row but...multiple changes in Parisco!!
    You can either choose an empty lot or choose from one of our already constructed houses for close access Estona's farms and mines.
    devon699 and wildbeast23 like this.
  6. New meeting hall interior, can be multi-purpose. It has all the flags of Estona incorporated as stained glass windows
  7. Maximus as seen from the coast of Parisco
    onetoad, wildbeast23 and mba2012 like this.
  8. W
    Where's the East Oak flag gone?!
  9. Amazing.
  10. I was trying to move it and didn't use a siol pick, I'll replace it later
  11. What would u guys think if i expanded Parisco 80 more blocks to the east, so that it connects to Darrowmere, then built a small wall at the border of the two towns (three-four blocks high) with multiple gates between, with just a sign on each side "Welcome to Darrowmere" and vice versa?
  12. I would prefer to keep the two islands seperate
  13. Would I be able to suggest a vote? The townships would be different, but there would just be more room for building and stuff. What are the negatives?
  14. We can discuss it at a council meeting, ill bring it up later
  15. The first modernist house in Parisco and Estona...
    mba2012, devon699 and Windasia like this.
  16. New Parisco Industrial Furnace...please use as much as you would like...please don't modify design:)
    devon699 and wildbeast23 like this.
  17. ATTENTION: After a decent sized assembly yesterday, some small things have been decided. A vote to administer building permits to the residents of maximus when they would wish to build has been implemented, this means that claiming land with signs in maximus is not allowed anymore and you need to come to onetoad or I to claim land. The permit is valid forever unless you dont build for 60 days after we give out the permit and nothing is built on the land. Parisco is allowed to expand east and south on parisco, east will have to look nataral. Extra dirt is to be diverted to the Coastal Reclamation project in maximus. Maximus's new stream is now named Rabbits Run. If I missed anything please notify me! All votes passed 5-0.
    wildbeast23, Windasia and mba2012 like this.
  18. Last nights assembly
    mba2012 and Windasia like this.
  19. devon699 likes this.

20. Latest East Oak cityscape - join us in Estona today!