Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Devon699 , finished the rail line from top nether down to my station, from there you need to hop for now to other railtrack. This way i can get fast cargo down and to terra. Need to figure out how to improve it withoutbreaking the station design down.

Also it's more easy for people to get up and down between stations. :eek:;)

Where a pretty hot job to build :)
    devon699 likes this.
  2. Ok, another update. you can now in nether station go from the upper station down with minecart. it stops. but you can sit and move to terra on the same track. SO, getting to terra is speed up.
    devon699 likes this.
  3. Repairs are going wonderfully in Maximus, people have donated their materials, time, and effort to help rebuild the city! Below are some photos of the rebuilt National Banks. The castle has been almost completely repaired minus some broken windows and work will soon start on City Halls gutted interior!
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. The new maximus Vault is now livable, with a working fallout series style vault door and room for many, simply take the XP Farm rail from the main rail terminal on the south end! Subway repairs are almost complete and castle repairs are in the fine details.
    VoxelRay likes this.
  5. Subway Renovations are now complete, and a new warehouse has replaced the old Catterson warehouse. Repairs to the facade of the Imperial Shopping centre are to follow as well as the rebuilding of the gutted city hall, as well as updated to the old Historic Maximus, the founding place of Estona
    mba2012 and wildbeast23 like this.
  6. WARNING !!!

Nether spawn portal is damaged. Still indexing damage.
    Be carefull when using minecarts, railtracks stop and there holes.
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  7. Second griefing in two months. Call in the mods!
  8. The nether spawn station is open again.

Only some signs need to be placed again, but that know devon699 better with the text.
  9. ATTENTION: Please do not uproot the floor in the Maximus Regional offices to access the old XP farm, it is broken but if desired to get there please go to the Maximus Fallout Shelter rail station and walk toward the chest right outside the station and up the stairs
  10. ATTENTION: Maximus downtown is getting a face lift, effected buildings are as follows: Dev. Inc towers, Monarch towers, Maximus sea side hotel, Tyty seal's shop/tower, the 2 apartment buidlings, are planned for demolition, Gloria's lighthouse will be retrofitted with spruced up siding and a new top, Awaiting demolition approval is Wildbeast23's bullet tower.

Thanks,
    Maximus Regional Planning dept.
  11. Ah man, what's wrong with with my tower, I thought it looks alright :p
  12. Yeah its the only nice looking tower, but the direction onetoad wants to take that area it wont fit in very well
  13. But it was one of the first things we built in Maximus, I don't know how I feel about tearing it down.
  14. It belong to the history of maximus. But move it is not really option i think.
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  15. I expected some response. but it's silent.

What you all think about the new block protection ? See link a few posts higher.
    I love it, i did send some requests to SS to protect existing blocks. But it gives me finaly the feeling to really build on demeter. Not forget to enable it .. :eek:

There mabye some weak spots, But overal it's improvement.
    Oh thanks wildbeast23, the blaze grinder is nice and fast ! I need to know how to build that. and find a spawner.
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  16. Yeah its an improvment but it is annoying when trying to rebuild and repair things in an old settlement like maximus
  17. i think i would uhh.. like to join your uhh.. civilization?
  18. Devon, i think it's not so bad as you think.
    Just add everybody that have build permissions in the friends list.
    Then only friends can change protected blocks.

Not a big change with how you have it right now.
    Except that people that not have permission cannot break protected blocks. all friends can.

Let's say there still multiply owners then.
    Not complete clear about the group section.

Yes i know, i did not get further then buildmode on/off myself :p