Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Momentus is back! also.. I think I have built the 2nd longest non nether rail, (after the last one we built.) if we connect them, we will (estona) have the longest for sure.. thoughts?
    devon699 likes this.
  2. Wow really? Smp9 east is pretty small isn't it?

How many 10s of thousands is the rail?
  3. Close quarters man
  4. Humm. I haven't seen a longer one non nether on smp9. Is there one?
  5. Can you tell us how long your rail is? It's hard to answer that without knowing the length :)

Also, are you interested in just smp9 or all smps? Maybe just the longest in Estona?
    607 likes this.
  6. Only Estona really, other nations are all dead
  7. As I said, as far as I know.. minus the rail from Estona to volt, its the longest on SMP9.However, if you add it to that one, it is the longest.. also..I added the clarification:

Above the nether

I mean, in the real wild.
    Ssooo... what are the coords in the map for the longer rail on smp9? I will go there and see it. If it is longer, cool, challenge accepted, I have too many piles of iron. As far as mine, the rail if connected would take like over 30 mins to traverse. also.. :

" How many 10s of thousands is the rail".

Are you referring to kilometers? because this is what we call kilometers.. like.. everywhere... in the world.
    devon699 likes this.
  8. Also, hello.. Are you an Estonan?
  9. It's great that you clarified. It makes it easier for others to help substantiate your claim. Might I remind you at the end of your claim you did ask for "thoughts". My thoughts were, "how long is this rail?", and "I know some really, really, long over world rails," and, "I wonder if Estona's rail is the longest in all of EMC?"

If you're asking me to disclose the location of rails I know, I can't do that as it would be a violation of EMC rules. (Disclosing outpost locations.) I thought maybe you could just post the length of your rail then anyone who knows of longer rail could say so. Based on what I've seen, and before you clarified that you only want smp9, my guess was that you're short.

I think of minecraft units as blocks. I don't think I'm alone in that.

This will be my last post on this thread. I've lost all interest in Estona after reading your response.
    607 and ChamelonNYC like this.
  10. You forgot one place...

Also, would it disqualify me if my longest rail would be in the nether?
    It is approximately 25k and takes about 49 minutes from start to finish.
    siniypiva, HeyaMoe and JesusPower2 like this.
  11. haha! it is still a kilometer her in 'Murica!

Im not really sure i need to measure it. I know that the nether rails are far longer, and I am reasonably sure it isn't 25km, but I like building in the "real" world, because it gives me stuff to use to build with, and I like searching abandoned mineshafts and cave systems.

Also; to jesuspower2, I wasn't being rude, the way you wrote your post was confusing to me. If you are offended you are welcome to your own opinion, however, 1 block is 1 meter isn't it?
  12. Ok ok... this is the 4th momentus.. how do i petition the mods to make it go away..
    devon699 likes this.
  13. (Its DTC/Mischievous_Wolf) You can do /difficulty then set it to 1, they wont hurt you if you do that.
  14. Rail News:

The 'Intersection' station is functional. Some track from maximus is removed. Take the Terra line instead. you can change track at the intersection station . The rail to SnowMount (where sector white) and Blockington is now double track.

From the intersection you can now reach.

Maximus
    Terra
    Blockington
    SnowMount
    Calydon
    Demeter
    Terrione
    Spawn

I hope i have them all named and not forget one.
    I think am so far that it works now. need to polish some stuff add/replace signs.

EDIT: Not the whole track to blockington is double, only the maintrack to sector orange. :O Still parts under construction but the railtracks are done.
    devon699 likes this.
  15. Hi all!

Going to start uploading some photos of the builds that have been completed in Maximus over the past year or two. Starting with the castle.

devon699, ILTG, GeistKitsune and 3 others like this.
  16. Wow! I really like that!
  17. Cattle barn:

devon699, VoxelRay and 607 like this.
  18. Llyfant Park + Downtown

devon699 and 607 like this.
  19. New guard tower, built this month, along with the older clock tower.

20. Estona National Bank. Exterior, interior and vault.

devon699 and 607 like this.