Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. plus....they never let Ireland join the Empire, it was also conquered and absorbed by imperial English forces until the Republic was recognized in the early 20th century....it's not like they had a choice :/
    DeathLands likes this.
  2. please build man!
    devon699 and wildbeast23 like this.
  3. I've been doing some work in Maximus, and I have plans for a grand manor :)
  4. let Ireland join?.... more like unjustly invaded them because of greed, they killed the unarmed civilians and priests. they where driven back but still hold norther Ireland unjustly even to this day.
    kitten3101 likes this.
  5. Best place to ask is here, What's the best underwater temple farm ?
    What youtube design are you using ?
  6. yes
    Dr_Hacksaw likes this.
  7. I've cleaned up recent posts.
    Back on track with the thread, please.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  8. Does anyone have spare stom bricks and/or regular stone? It is time to begin my mansion.
  9. Hey guys I am on vacation so I wol not be on much this week, leave a sign at onetoads house for me telling him
  10. Did someone lost a minecart with chest, that's filled with items ?
  11. That's
    mines VoxelRay
  12. devon699, i hope the cart is still on the track in my station. seen a minecart with chest there.
  13. Day 2 of my Adventure Back Home in the Rural Empire
    I believe I am quite close to the Estonan Federation!
    devon699 likes this.
  14. Don't make the wrong turn.
    Otherwise you end in Terra or in the void. :rolleyes::D
  15. Be safe! Consider living in the EF, you won't regret it!
  16. I'll consider it!
  17. Nimer Vegas (I believe that's how it's spelt) has declared to me it wanted to join the EF, I have started the process of integration and wanted to let you all know about this huge development!
    VoxelRay likes this.