Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Castle entrance:

devon699 and 607 like this.
  2. Hi all, just wondering who is still active in Estona? By that I mean those online for at least a few hours a day a few days a week. Hope everyone's doing OK :)
    ILTG likes this.
  3. At this moment, doing other things.
  4. Hey in still around, if your back around I'll start coming on again, still have some unfinished projects to do!
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  5. I've been inactive from EMC for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if my alt went derelict. :p
  6. It surprises me y'all are still active out there. I've moved on to some other games and servers, but I'll still check in on ye to make sure your not getting into trouble(not without me, of course :D)
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  7. Yeah, I am also happy to see Estona is still alive :) I was never part of the community, but our outpost has an embassy in Maximus. I hope the Estonan empire can gain back its former glory. Good luck
    607 and wildbeast23 like this.
  8. this is sad:( did this outpost die? if so u should merge with carthaga and become the same just on 2 different smps
  9. It's not exactly dead, but we have lost a lot of active players. We had up to 20 (more or less) active members at one time.
  10. man I'm really sorry gl on returning to greatness again
  11. On April 2nd 2016 TWELVE members of the east wild returned marking the rebirth of Maximus, Wrem, Volt, and East Oak. These arches located in maximus were completed today and are dedicated to that day. Long live the east wild!
    ILTG, kevmeup, VoxelRay and 2 others like this.
  12. Anyone here who cares to listen, there was some major griefing today in maximus, ironholem was hit bad as well as some nether rails and roads. Already had a mod look into and find the person. Napoleon has taken on repairing ironholem. MBA you may need to fix the volt - spawn nether link.
    mba2012 and wildbeast23 like this.
  13. Thanks, I'll take a look at that later on today.
  14. Thanks. i need to check some lines too then.
    In case more is broken.
  15. Ok. just a report. the old netherline from spawn seems to have lost lots of rails. The one straight after the portal.
  16. Looks like the Volt-spawn netherrail took a hit for the first 200 blocks.
  17. I'll PM you with some information.
  18. WHat is going on at maximus 2nd street ?
  19. That griefing
  20. Tsjeee, that looks like the most useless griefing. unless redstone where hidden below it. new or old griefing ?
    Anyway i have your order. and am in maximus. so next time whhere online i can give it.

Hiding in your home, i could not find mine ! :D