[Established] smp9 outpost : Cliffside

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by GeistKitsune, Nov 14, 2014.

1. I'm back on EMC too! I have time again so woot :3 I'm glad that Cliffside is doing well. How is everyone else doing?
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  2. man it has been a wild ride the past few months but i think i can do a thing or 2 with cliffside. :) how are you mr. kitsune?
  3. I'm doing fine MDM2K :3 I have been mainly focusing on my new residences the past week (and helping Twinkett and Wicked). Soon I will be done with that, and then I can focus on Cliffside and Farcity more, as well as the government we had begun to establish (NECO). I hope to see you soon ;)
    herocrafter2912 and MDMyers2000 like this.
  4. I've been busy working on 2 projects the last 2 months. The first was the Chisel Me This build contest, which I was able to get 1st place on :). The second project is an automatic guardian farm just outside of Farcity. There is a direct rail from Farcity to it, but the rail and the farm are only open to residents of Cliffside and Farcity.

Feel free to check out the snapshots in the Spoiler below ;)

EnderThief Sculpture Sept. 2015

Guardian Farm Railway

Guardian Farm Entrance

Guardian Farm Angle View

Guardian Farm AFK Spot
    VoxelRay and Galantisizer like this.
  5. I have my own guardian farm. But it takes lot's of time to build. it works, but it's not finished.
    WHen the implemented block protection more options come available for some things.
  6. Guardian Farm is officially finished and now open to our citizens.

Here are the images ;)

Farcity Guardian Farm Image 1

Farcity Gurdian Farm Image 2

Farcity Guardian Farm Image 3
    VoxelRay likes this.
  7. Intressting, nice. complete different design then i use. that's the fun, to see different designs.
    GeistKitsune likes this.
  8. Definitely :3 I'm glad you like it
  9. It looks good to me. In my area there are many unofficial settlements that dont have names and are currently inactive. The only two official outposts are Cliffside and Terrione. I like your idea of making an atlas of the frontier, and I'm glad I could help. See you around wildbeast23.
    WapaMoli and wildbeast23 like this.
  10. If you want atlas of the frontier. at some point you need to add my other outposts, demeter and calydon. but the are further away. Also i just started to do a bit more around demeter again.
    wildbeast23 likes this.