[Established] smp9 outpost : Cliffside

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by GeistKitsune, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Hello people of Cliffside!

• I first wanted to note that I apologize for my sudden disappearance. I have been working overtime lately so I have had to sacrifice almost all of my free time. I check the forums regularly so if you need to contact me simply click the Send PM kitten in my signature.
    • Big News for North Cliffside : Most of the roads are in place and we have a few new residents that are building homes there. Also note that the area is very lit up and about 90% safe inside the town limits. Everyone is welcome to come check it out! There is a direct rail from South Cliffside that goes there (simply find the North Subway Station). Or if you want a nice walk or horse ride, take the north road out of the Southcliff through gatehouse and it will take you straight to Northcliff!
    • Now is the time! The Northcliff Amusement Park is coming soon! My goal is to make a theme park that will have as many fun attractions as we can fit. I have a bunch of practical ideas already in store, but I want to hear from you too! Please post any ideas you think would be cool for the theme park (or send me a private message). Thanks so much everyone!
  2. Glad to have you back MDM2K!
    MDMyers2000 likes this.
  3. Hey guys... i forgot who was in charge of leveling the roads but for my project i need someone to level the roads to Y: +78 please here are few screenshot so you know where it is and know why i requested this to be done... i can do it my self if thats okay... Thanks!

2015-05-05_18.49.53.png 2015-05-05_18.50.17.png 2015-05-05_18.50.39.png
  4. That's my job as the Lord of Development of Cliffside ;) I will find some time to get out there and change the road that is next to the ocean. I will probably not lower the road next to the other house but I need to go out and look at things before I decide.
  5. thank you sir :3
  6. first bunny in cliffside :3 2015-05-07_19.43.37.png
    VoxelRay and Traynfreek like this.
  7. My Mansion is complete here are a few screenshot showing new addition (i know there's not much inside... but there will be soon) I might host a house warming party for everyone once i get everything moved in!!!

2015-05-09_11.51.13.png 2015-05-09_11.53.27.png 2015-05-09_12.00.31.png 2015-05-09_12.01.30.png 2015-05-09_12.01.36.png 2015-05-09_12.03.31.png
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  8. I like what you did with your plot MDM2K
  9. thank you! should we throw a party there soon??? XD
  10. Attention!!! We Need Your Help Citezens Of Cliffside!!! Please vote for for The Cliffside flag!! we have came up with a million designs!!! but we can only have one!!! please vote for one of the Five listed below!!! Ther will be 3 voting poles in the main cliffside town!!! please bring a book & quill and put the number of the flag in the book and sign it!!! and put it in the chest at the pole!!!

VOTING STANDS WILL BE CLOSED IN ONE WEEK!!! PLEASE VOTE NOW OR FOREVER DEAL WITH IT!!!! IF WE DONT GET ANY VOTES OR IF IT'S A TIE GEISTKITSUNE, TWINKETT, AND MDMYERS2000 WILL DECIDE!!! 2015-05-09_22.10.50.png
  11. I need your help guys. I'm making a comprehensive map of the East Wilderness. I've put a link to a photo of what I've managed to do so far. But, I'm having some trouble filling in some of the towns/outposts I'm unsure of. So PLEASE comment on what places I've missed out. Thanks in advance.

Map of the East Wilderness (so far)
    GeistKitsune likes this.
  12. Sounds great, I will try to take a look at it soon ;)
  13. I like #2 personally since it looks the most realistic.
  14. remember tomorrow is the flag reveal party in cliffside make sure your there at 630 emc time!!!

P.S. voting poles are closed...
  15. 2015-05-15_19.23.11.png

The winning flag is the #2 banner!! thx everybody for voting
    GeistKitsune likes this.
  16. Wildbeast23, there is only 1 other official outpost you could add that is out by me - Terrione. It is slightly northeast of me but your map is not large enough.

Sorry I couldn't make it. So busy these days you wouldn't believe it. I am happy about the results of the flag for Cliffside (it was the original flag design I had come up with for Cliffside before 1.8 and banners:p).

On a side note, since Cliffside is the capital city of NECO - it is the universal flag of all cities under NECO.
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  17. Im back! how have things been?
  18. Did cliffside survived the summer ? no griefing etc. ?
  19. i was out there yesterday haven't seen anything... but of course that was yesterday lol