[Established] smp9 outpost : Cliffside

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by GeistKitsune, Nov 14, 2014.

1. My Home away from home, Cliffside!

2. The Sunset in Cliffside!
    Traynfreek likes this.
  3. 1. There are no child states, just cities inside one state.
    2. No, the Triumvirate is a part of U.N.O. but not the Lords.
    3. Voting is weighted and every official votes
  4. Votes are in on our Government's Name

NECO - Northeast Colonization Organization : 5
    Celestial Empire : 0
    NET - Northeast Triumvirate : 2
    G.T.W. Empire : 3
    FTC - Free Towns Coalition : 0

We are now known as the Northeast Colonization Organization (NECO)

I will be posting a new thread for our Government. This thread will remain open as the Cliffside thread, but it will no longer discuss the politics outside of itself. Thanks for participating everyone and I hope you like the our name :)
  5. I will start PM with you to discuss integration into the U.N.O. as this is a sort of special circumstance.

6. If possible could i join your lovely outpost?
    I'd like to go out as soon as possible. :D
    Traynfreek likes this.
  7. Of course SDO :)
  8. ATTENTION!
    We are having a meeting next Saturday, 4-18-15, regarding the future of Cliffside!

We are requesting all members be there! Meeting will be at 8PM EMC Time!
    GeistKitsune likes this.
  9. This seems like i nice place. Can i join?
    GeistKitsune likes this.
  10. Unfortunately 8pm EMC time is 1 in the morning for me, but if possible, please fill me in (and other that can't attend) on possible changes that could occur to the outpost and on the highlights of the meeting (through a PM or something of the sort). :D
  11. Yes of course :) We are making space for new residents right now. I am planning on expanding the apartments as well as the housing district. Should be a place for you very soon. Feel free to stop by and check it out anytime! There are lots of rails to it.
  12. Sounds good SDO ;)
  13. Wouldn't next Saturday be the 18th?

14. You are correct
  15. I fixed the date :)
  16. Update to Thread: I have added the 'Spoiler' buttons to my starting posts so that you no longer have to scroll through massive amounts of text to get to, for example, the Current News Post.

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/established-smp9-outpost-cliffside.44907/

News : Northcliff [North Cliffside] is coming soon. Roads are already being laid and the housing district will soon be open. Northcliff is merely a new district of Cliffside. The original city of Cliffside can now be referred to as Southcliff or South Cliffside. Hope this doesn't confuse everyone :p
    -This means that the housing limitation of Cliffside is shared by both districts [North and South] - 1 apartment or house per person

Attached Files:

SDOliveira likes this.
  17. North Cliffside in Progress!

Attached Files:

18. Yeah! Let me know when you want to come to my town, and I will meet you and show you around :)
  19. Oh, hey! Just realized the meetings today. Not sure if I can go; Working also.
  20. I want to apologize to everyone for absence this past month... I have been really busy with school and other issues going around at my hometown. I am now back back to my Cliffside duties and I am going to be working on a project in cliffside... this should take a good 2 weeks at the least... Hope to see you all back in cliffside!!!