[ESTABLISHED] Knight's Guild Oupost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by DaybreakerMC, Feb 4, 2017.

1. This thread has been edited and changed from the original to suit the purposes of an official Knight's Guild thread and not a reclaiming thread.

As I was banned, and purged on unban, I lost claim of my outpost I had established with Sir_Cadogan13 and ants4235. I wish to reclaim the outpost known as the Knight's Guild. It is in the frontier of SMP9, and owned by me, Benthebobjr, Sir_Cadogan and ants4235.

Original Claiming Thread

Knight's Guild Owners:
    benthebobjr [Primary Owner]
    Sir_Cadogan13 [Owner]
    ants4235 [Owner - Currently Inactive]

Knight's Guild Sub-Divisions (Alphabetical):
    Atlantas
    Negatio
    [FUTURE] Dwyrain

Atlantas is owned by benthebobjr (5% complete)

The Knight's Guild is part of the Estonan Federation
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. First of all: this is not the right forum to make claims, and it's most likely that your post could get ignored and/or overlooked because of it. I'd definitely recommend going over the procedures again.

Now, obviously I'm not staff and this is just my 2 cents, but I wouldn't assume that you lost it. Unless of course you've been explicitly told about this. Also keep in mind that even if staff doesn't recognize you as the outpost owner right now this does not have to stop you from picking up where you left off. As in: I don't think you need to ask permission or anything to revive that place. Unless of course those other players have taken over and are still active. But in that case you should be talking to them first and not staff (I'm not in-game yet, so can't check their status right now).

Thing is: I would assume that staff would lock or remove an outpost thread if it got officially disbanded. And considering that your thread is still here...

But, warning: this is all just my 2 cents.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Ah well I was told by a staff member that my claimed blocks wouldn't exist after being purged. I'll ask staff about whether I have to make a post about it or not, thank you.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Have you tried visiting the place?
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Well I visited the outpost in order to place the locked chest needed for the claim
  6. This is true, and I give Benthebobjr permission to reclaim the outpost containing ants4235's and mine own builds as we have both moved further into the Frontier.
    benthebobjr and ShelLuser like this.
  7. benthebobjr I can confirm Knight's Guild Smp9 remains established and is in your name. :)
    ShelLuser and benthebobjr like this.
  8. Thank you!
    ShelLuser likes this.