[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. I am super happy to receive your messages here :) I miss you gals and guys too, and have thought about you in the last couple of month. We had some quality time here. But some big changes took drove me away from video gaming and IRL is very prominent at the moment.
    But I hope that we will have a come back soon and meet all our friends again. In the meantime, please feel free to revive the community, play in the city and do some good for the EMC community.
    I will try to be more aware of PMs or forum posts...
    Kai <3
  2. Basically what Kaizimir said, perfectly sums up my thoughts/situation xD

I miss you guys too, but I just have alot of other stuff I want to do :3
    Patr1cV and RainbowPony like this.
  3. I might drop by :)
  4. Honestly, it is kinda sad to see it fade away like it is. I never really was a part of Carthaga and I never spent much time there, but I know it meant a lot to other people. I miss you guys too and have been only recently starting to get back into playing on this server
    SepTheKid likes this.
  5. Hey, idk if anyone remembers me but i loved hanging out and talking with you guys :D you're the main reason i stayed on this server at all. hope to see you guys again sometimes <3
  6. there's a chance that we may have crossed paths on the server, but if not. cool profile pic
  7. thanks, it's from gravity falls :3
  8. Btw Suriyakeng you know ages ago when you asked if i was gonna finish the wither skeleton farm? I just remembered about that - im all up for finishing it, but does it still exist, and if so, where is it? i couldnt find it...
    Kaizimir likes this.
  9. Could be griefed.
    Axriel360 likes this.
  10. true
  11. Someone should get the place going again.
    SepTheKid, Kaizimir and Axriel360 like this.
  12. Yeah - i would be happy to help but atm i got tons to sort out on SMP3 and Utopia
    Kaizimir likes this.
  13. I gave up on that because of constant changes of minecraft versions which changes spawns and redstone mechanics and also that's about to be apply on EMC in the future
    Kaizimir likes this.
  14. ah, makes sense, did you salvage it then?
    Kaizimir likes this.
  15. i'm down for a revival :)
    SepTheKid and Kaizimir like this.
  16. Well, turns out my account was stolen for a month but I got it back, so don't worry. But I did come by again to see what's up and it seems you guys are trying to get the outpost up and running and make it more active and I might be more active in January - but for now I'm gonna try and keep my residences before they go derelict, I hope to see you guys around when I come on now and again. Good luck!
    haastregt, AshBlue789 and Hashhog like this.
  17. anyone still play im back
    ILTG likes this.
  18. hope to see you around im back again but kinda slow not knowing whats been going on and no one on hope we get this active again to make it fun again but im gonna work on some jobs and try to fill orders that i have seen around
  19. Am I able to come and visit? Could someone PM me the directions?