[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. There are so many broken farms than I expected in Carthaga. It is will take me some time for me to figure out the fix or even new designs for them
  2. Sorry that I'm not as active guys, I try my best to get on at least once a month so I don't go derelict, I miss you all!
    Sweetcutey and Spaskiba2 like this.
  3. miss u too bb
    SepTheKid likes this.
  4. Hi I'm /p Spaskiba (1600 days on EMC) I'm a memeber of carthaga (44 on list) on my original account but I lost all access to my original account, this is my secondary account and I'd like to be recognized as a member on this account as well since I can't access my original account, I started building a mansion in the nether in carthaga if you remember :)

Also the secret doorway button isn't working.
    SirTah likes this.
  5. I might literary start replacing those blocks with Obsidians where redstones are for the door
  6. Same... I've been just trying to piece things together for myself and trying to get my life turned around. Currently going through a few things of my own. Hopefully, all will fall into place.
  7. I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I used to be. I plan on changing that in the very short future. :D I'm hoping to seeing you guys more active around the outpost more often. :) Hopefully, because of time zone differences, I can see some of you from time to time and others at other times. Lol, no pun intended. :D

I'm sorry I also do not post a lot on the thread and that I haven't really said much in a very, VERY long time... :( I will try to make it more of a habit like I used to. :)

My times to come on will be all wacky, so nothing much has changed for me at that point! XD

I now have a new nephew. :D He was born back in the ending of June. :)

I'm hoping to seeing all of you soon. <3

Sincerely,

Sweetcutey
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  8. Lol! XD As if... You know you can't do any redstoning when I'm bugging you! :D

It's fun pestering you! <3

I'm the perfect distraction to annoy you and adore you! :D It's fun jumpin' around you while you try to do your work. Not only does it take you longer, but it keeps you online longer too! <3 That means more of you for me to annoy! :D <3

I can't wait to see you online again and bug you! >: D
  9. Le Luka has returned

*tense music*
    ILTG, AshBlue789 and ESSELEM like this.
  10. O.M.G. YOU. ARE. ALIVE :O?!

*dramatic music plays with an intense stare*
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  11. You've been gone for so long! :'(.....

We missed you! D':
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  12. Hehe thanks, doubt I can remember how to get to Carthaga
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  13. Lol! XD Do you still have the old guide?
  14. I might get back on soon... between soccer and marching band there's just alot I have to plan for :p
    ILTG and lukafolz like this.
  15. Ayyy a fellow marcher :)
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  16. Hows the old outpost doing?
  17. Miss all of you deeply, sad to see Carthaga go slowly inactive - it truly was something in my life that changed me and now that my exams are coming up in a year its even harder for me to not even get derelict. It was amazing to see most of my friends to come and go. Love you all and please take care if you even saw this message <3

I will come back later in the future <3
  18. Wait...do I sense...maturity? or is that just me?

Just kidding! great to hear from you again, but in all honesty, I can agree and relate with all of the above.
  19. It is dissapointing that the place is empty, yeah, but i guess all good things come to an end. Im playing on EMC again, if anyone wants to talk to me (if anyone from here still remembers me :p) (SzymonPatermann), and after all, it is all still there! ;)
    Kaizimir, SepTheKid and RainbowPony like this.