[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Anyone interested in getting Carthaga back up and running?
    Starzival and Kaizimir like this.
  2. I can try
    Kaizimir, jameslikens and RainbowPony like this.
  3. Hi Carthaganeans, it is nice to see that there is some interest in reviving the community and that many of the old folks are still around. Of cousrse, I appreciate the incentive and will support you as good as I can. First thing will be to de-derelict fengqianfeifei. I see that some good ideas are already discussed in a pm and I will contribute some there as well.
  4. I can help out with restoration, although don't expect me to be very active. I can only promise once a month being on, with more than that depending on my current life schedule
    AshBlue789 and RainbowPony like this.
  5. Before - Jan 23rd 2015

Now - 10th Jan 2017

now that is a difference in 1 year, 11 months and 18 days! and now that we are maybe going to have a new place, I can't wait to see how we do on it and hopefully we get more people to come back active
  6. I would certainly want to help rebuild our lovely outpost ;)
    RainbowPony likes this.
  7. The Guardian farm is fixed and fully functioning again ;)
    AshBlue789 and RainbowPony like this.
  8. Me and Sweety has found a Woodland Mansion (dungeon from 1.11 update) as we have located it very far away from Carthaga, but I will make a nether portal to there. I wanna create a party to raid the dungeon together and I would like to know if anyone wanna join and so when we should start, becuz I wanna make sure about most of you guys have time for this event

So.... who wants to join the party? :p

[Edited]: The best day for this is probably on Saturnday this weekend, so please tell me your available times (which I have times all day) and try to use EMC's EST time zone
    Kaizimir and RainbowPony like this.
  9. pick me
  10. I do!
  11. Why not? Count me in :p
    Starzival likes this.
  12. Me
  13. I will try to come
  14. im up for the party im free from 8am to 12pm emc time think its same time here eastern time zone for me
  15. 1. In-game name: TheKintama
    2. Timezone: +1 Kosovo
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft:4 years now
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: Not in this server
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project:yes i have a lot of projects in mind
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity:mostly building and making automatic farms
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: i just recently joined and wanted to start somewhere so a staff member recommended this to me
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: 1 , 2 , 3 and 8

16. Carthaga feels empty nowadays...
  17. Hey everyone, please welcome TheKintama.
    On other news, the Carthaga towers are undergoing major maintenance...
  18. Welcome to Carthaga! :)
    Kaizimir likes this.
  19. #BigShoutOutToMyTeamSpeakPeeps
  20. I have turned the (unuse) GoldFarm underground Carthaga into exp Gold farm
    Kaizimir and AshBlue789 like this.