[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Carthaga towers and mall opening!

Hello everyone! For those who have not been online recently, we are opening new towers and opening a mall on Carthaga's 3rd anniversary!
    So expect a firework show like nowhere else on EMC with many sales that all profits go to Carthaga and from there to support player projects all around EMC!
    If you would like to see the towers/mall please go to /v +Carthaga and look right behind you :)
    The opening will be on
    May 18th!

Count down:
    Opening in 97 days!

2. hey all sorry i have been mia last week had alot going on with work studing to get my commerical drivers liceans
  3. 1. In-game name: TheMathGeek
    2. Timezone: midwest
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: 6 years
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: no I have not
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: I would like to do a large project, but IDK what yet
    6. What is your favorite Minecraft activity: building
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: help people and build amazing things
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: number 6, no griefing. a clean friendly environment is always the best kind of environment
  4. I approve of that message
    Kaizimir and FadedMartian like this.
  5. Since we are expanding Carthaga, but not everyone wants to go to the same biomes, please feel free to vote for multiple biomes if you don't mind any of them. (Only Carthaga members may vote)

Click here to vote

The biome with the most votes will win when most active members have voted.
    To see the results, click here
    Suriyakeng likes this.
  6. Hi there TheMathGeek, welcome to Carthaga. I added you to the starters guide. Please feel free to ask any questions here in the forums. Looking forward to see your builds...probably in the new Carthaga

Voted!
    SepTheKid likes this.
  7. SepTheKid likes this.
  8. just checking to see if new area has been picked yet ready to do some building been crazy this month at home alot going on but will be on more once we can start building new area
    RainbowPony likes this.
  9. looks like plains won with savannah and extreme hills second
    jameslikens likes this.
  10. been quiet around just wondering if everyone gave up or am i just out of the loop
  11. I think real life caught back up to everyone. xP
  12. tbh I haven't seen much activity at carthaga lately
    UltiPig likes this.
  13. 1. In-game name: FadedMartian
    2. Timezone: MST
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: 5 years :D
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: No
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: For sure! I love helping build outposts!
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity: Building outposts
    7. Why do you want to join PoC:g Love the organization that was set up!
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: #1 -Respect the creations of others. I have always respected people, and I wish that people will do the same for me, and my neighbors.

I do realize that Carthaga has been dormant for sometime, but if someone could at least show me around, or give me directions to the outpost, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!
    UltiPig likes this.
  14. Yeah, Carthaga has been asleep for quite a long time :3. I don't know who all is still active on at least EMC, but I do still know how to get there and have some stuff of my own over there.
    I dont want to approve applications though, as I am just a fellow member and shouldn't be determining these things, but I'll try contacting some of the owners/higher ranked people here to see they are still online, and if they are all inactive maybe contact a staff member to ask what to do with this :3.

In other words, this could take some time but I'll try ;)
    Patr1cV, Dragonritz and FadedMartian like this.
  15. 1. In-game name: Dragonritz
    2. Timezone: mst
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: 5yrs
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: no
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: depends
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity: whatever needs to be done
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: i want to join a large outpost
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: all of them
    haastregt likes this.
  16. Hi FadedMartian and Dragonritz,
    Sorry took a while to come back to you guys. Nevertheless, welcome from me to Carthaga and the remaining Carthagian survivors, please welcome these two.
    I invited you to the Starter's Guide where you find the way description and other useful information. Please feel free to ask any question here on the forums.
    Greetz, Kai
  17. Welcome to the outpost! ;)
    Kaizimir and FadedMartian like this.
  18. If anyone is ever interested there are still active cities on SMP9, contact onetoad or I for details on the Estonan Federation
  19. I'm alive btw... xdd