Endertopia 2.0!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, May 16, 2013.

1. alright maybe we'll get wastelands now
    5chris100 likes this.
  2. You'll get the Wastelands when they're ready. :)

Aikar's still working very hard on them.
  3. NO. We don't want to wait. Seriously, what's going to be different from the original Wild/Nether, other than the resetting? If there's really no difference, can't Aikar copy the original Wild/Nether folders, rename them (or however he gets them into the Multiworld thingy :p), WorldEdit the spawns out, delete the level.dat file, restart the server to reload all chunks, and paste the spawn back? Sounds complicated to some people, but I understand this perfectly, but if there's gonna be something in the Wastelands that I don't know about, them all this might be wrong, and I'll go cry in a corner if I'm wrong. :D
    Jcplugs and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. Dragontombs. :cool:
  5. No. He's gonna code the nice little plugin, get it perfect, then release it when it's all ready. :)
    cadgamer101 and cddm95ace like this.
  6. I'm perfectly fine waiting. This server is perfect, anything Aikar adds to it is just a great bonus. So instead of everyone whining about how long its taking Aikar to do this, why don't we just let the *cough*professional*cough* programmer work away and be thankful for these fun little updates in the meantime.
    penfoldex and cadgamer101 like this.
  7. This is off topic, but:
    Wastelands isn't even needed in my opinion, just take a walk and you are in unmined area.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  8. If I had a way to pay for a supporter...
  9. Wow well I was hoping to get on of the ones with the diamond blocks, but I don't have 200k to just drop on that right now. Also I saw that there were "apartments" next to the staff mansion, is that the Ender-partments? One more thing can you buy multiple residences, or limited to 1 per costumer?
  10. Those are the Ender-partments. You can buy as many of each one as you'd like. Also, should the time come where we need more of either of the kind, we can make multiple floors and try and make it look nice too. So the option for expansion IS there.

We still just need to come up with some sort of plan and derelict plan etc. It would be something more extreme than the town derelict plan though. Something like, if you don't sign into EMC for 30 or 45 day in a row or something, then we'd have the right to sell to another interested party, etc.
  11. Sounds good, so I guess the important question now is. How does one go about buying one of these fabulous ender residences?

Also is there going to be a "sell back" option?
  12. There hasn't been a "sell back" option in all of Empire for anything, so I would doubt it. But, IcC is slick and might do it! ;)
  13. 2:07 its me I AM RAINBOWDASH :D
  14. We will make a post sometime soon about how to do so. We won't have a sell back option, however, you will be able to sell it to another player (will need sr. staff+ help to do) if you wish.
  15. thank you so much ICC i love you :D
  16. Awesome, may go with what I can afford now and upgrade later.
  17. Too bad I can't afford Gold anymore :(
  18. Sorry if someone asked about this earlier, but about the tree farm..

Can only diamond supporters or supporters who bought a res use it?
  19. Everything on all the activity corners is accessible to everyone at Endertopia.
  20. Uhm.. I hope this isn't stupid or anything, but then why can't I place anything in the tree farm...? D: