Endertopia 2.0!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, May 16, 2013.

1. That's all nice and dandy....just wish they would finish projects in order. What happened to the wastelands? More importantly, what happened to Dragon Tombs? Nah, that's ok, the supporters need a grinder with apartments. That's gotta be top priority :p
  2. This was a project that was able to be done by people who aren't knowledgeable in super programing. Aikar has been very actively working on the wastelands. I saw some of the updates today and they're moving along just fine. We're able to do multiple things at once here at EMC.

Please read the news section and our EMC tracker before assuming things like this. :)
  3. ahhh help me i get attacked/killed by full health enderman
    said noone ever again :D
  4. Looks great! I even saw myself in the video a few time lmao.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  5. I'm not assuming, I'm just stating the obvious. I know wastelands are in the works and I know the big update require a lot of work. I commend the people working on it for their skills and time. However, from a player stand point, who reads the news as it comes out and is eagerly anticipating a few things.....this grinder came outta left field lol. I personally have been waiting for the Dragon Tombs for almost a year now and have been saving everything I can in anticipation of it's release. No offense was meant in the last post, just a tad bit of frustration. Otherwise, this still is by far the best server group out there ;)
    AlexChance and PandasEatRamen like this.
  6. EDIT: I got cow'd
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. The way you worded it made it sound like we put everything on hold on every end of EMC to do this project. It was a random thing we decided to do, yes, but nothing about this project hindered the production of anything Aikar's been working on. Whether Endertopia 2.0 was something we did or not, will have no affect on the timing of wastelands, etc.
    Zarembo1 likes this.
  8. EMC is indeed the best by far :D
    Adderwolf71 and Zarembo1 like this.
  9. Good to hear ICC! I'll be happier than a little kid at Christmas when the Tombs come out :p Keep up the great work gang!
  10. Am I the only person who isn't freaking out about this? :p
    Looks really nice though, I might consider getting Gold in a while.
    AlexChance likes this.
  11. FIST PUMP! Oh yeah! Getting on utopia RIGHT now! :D
  12. Let the inflation of ender pearls begin!
  13. The ender residences are very expensive, I better save up :)
  14. *Raises hand* xD I guess I don't want to get too Psyched up about it and all "ZOMG YUS", since I only has diamond for a month unless things go well, though it's not going to stop me from checking it all out and giving it a go. Just means more stuff when I'm able to support again.
    AlexChance likes this.
  15. Was there a first one? Anyway, this is pretty cool. :D
  16. Yeah, but I think it was basically a bunch of people built the stuff and then it was turned into a special thing. Not sure exactly.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Who needs endertopia 2.0 when you have a big griefed rock...

Supportership here I come.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Sweet im in the video:D when are we going to talk about the residences on et2?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Yup. I saw you too :D
  20. I'm in it!! :D