Endertopia 2.0!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, May 16, 2013.

1. Wow thats a lot of money, i thought they would be like 10k:( i guess i can't buy one:( i only have like 49k i dont wanna use it all
  2. We had to make them higher priced so they're somewhat special still to those that own them and not EVERYONE can get one to the point where we run out of room.

The Ender-partments are priced so that a supporter (assuming they start at 0) can obtain one by simply being a supporter with the bonus, and voting everyday for rupees on our various voting sites. :)
  3. You should make it available to members who were Gold/Diamond supporters in the past! :D
  4. It's on Utopia in the End so regular members wouldn't be able to get there.
  5. Yeah I get that:) I wish i was an exception :D
  6. Somewhat true, but keep in mind.....if many supporters are trying to unload many double chests of pearls, the market can only buy so many until the price starts barreling down. 700r per double chest is the norm now. It was unheard of a few months back.
  7. Well, the good thing is that hundreds of thousands of rupees will leave the economy.
    mba2012, Zarembo1 and dandandondo like this.
  8. I would have to wait 50 days to get an enderpartment. Time to start voting and go on a penny pinching budget!
  9. what about the old endertopia i have my good armor there
  10. I assume doing /v endertopia would still take you to the origional.
  11. Outa sheer curiosity and nitpicking: Is there any reason for designing the enderreses in a way that's spawn proof instead of just -monstering them?
  12. That's the point :p Make a smaller version of it on other SMP's that you have to pay a realllllllllllly high price, like 50k for 10 minutes :eek:
  13. whats the server name for it, and utopia
  14. utopia.empire.us
    /v et2
  15. What Jack said, but you won't be able to access it because you are not a gold or diamond supporter :/
  16. I wish I could be a supporter. My parents are all anti-minecraft and wonk let me pay 10$ a month though...
    ;(
  17. Thank you guys so much, it's a lot faster to get 30 levels :p
  18. Actually IcC has the legitimate 1st post!!
    Parkerjv9 likes this.
  19. First comment, whateva.
    Biscuitboy5396 and 5chris100 like this.
  20. this is my 2nd account, my other one is diamond