Endertopia 2.0!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, May 16, 2013.

1. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    (Beware. the following quote is a quote taken from xI_Like_A_Pigx.) WOOOOO!
    *bum bum ti bum, bum bum de bum! Bum bum de bum bum bum didi bummmmm!*
  2. You've really out done yourself IcC. The place looks amazing.
  3. YEH!
    :p Good work on endertopia!
  4. Would I be able to get a residence there??
  5. AT THIS POINT, WE'RE NOT TAKING REQUESTS FOR RESIDENCES...WE'LL MAKE A SEPARATE POST ON THIS, SO PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT IT HERE.
    :)
  6. And they hadn't already?
    The oringinal was a project started by Belchmaster and a few other founding members I believe.
    Then the staff came in and protected it and such.

Well, you would need to be a supporter first :)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. I tried this out last night. It's really great!! Thank you!

I can't wait to be able to purchase those plots.
  8. Being a gold member sounds really awesome right now XD Awesome video!
  9. Why would we grind endermen? What do you get and what do you do with it?
  10. *facepalm*

Also, any news on where the endertopia 2 res forum post is if there is one yet?
  11. A crap load of enderpearls and one of the fastest grinders in the game?
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. I have a quick question; What is the reason of the ender reses? Other than having a second home, is it just to show off?
  13. I'm not sure if this is still true, but I think it is...when it was created, Endermen were the only mob guaranteed to give you 5xp points per kill. Other mobs were I think 3-5 per kill. The grinder makes it so you run around and can one hit punch kill them all quickly.

Most people use it when they're in the wild in another server and need to enchant or fix a tool quickly, by going to Utopia, getting level 30 then going back to their respective server.
  14. Interesting idea. How many houses are there?
  15. lets just say, ALOT
  16. Was kinda hoping for a more exact figure :p
  17. 72 Ender-Partments (The 50k costing ones)
    24 Ender-Flats (The 100k ones - They have a redstone block on top of them)

18 Premium Ender-Residences (The 200k ones - They have a Diamond Block somewhere on the entrance)

• Ender-Partments have 10 single chests
    • Ender-Flats have 32 single chests
    • Premium Ender-Residences have 66 single chests
  18. If this doesn't rapidly deflate the price of ender pearls, nothing will. 16 pearls for 2r here we come!
  19. Actually members w/o supportership AKA "free members", most of them don't have a way to gather ender pearls so they are willing to pay more for them. To a supporter who can get them whenever he/she wants, they are worthless.
  20. As a place to keep your stuff while on Endertopia and I guess to show off if you'd like. When you get one you won't get build permissions, but you will get container and will get to choose your enter/leave message, if any.

We'll probably have a service to decorate them in the future, where you pay whatever the fee is and provide the blocks and we'll set it up for you how you want it as long as it keeps it ender-safe.