[Ender Builders Campaign] (For Enderman Farms)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ForeverMaster, May 11, 2015.

1. Have fun building and let me know, if you need anything else.
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  2. The links weren't actually working. They're fixed now.

Sorry for misleading anybody.;)
  3. Bump.
    I'm looking for feedback with the new forms for 1.9.
  4. Since the recent changes to Google Forms, I haven't been getting anymore responses to the Enderman Farm forms. Is anybody unable to submit their votes and opinions or is it just that nobody has been looking at the forms?

I do plan on making the next Enderman Farm after SMP8 shortly after EMC updates to Minecraft 1.9.
  5. There is a super turkey, probably below the farm right next to the killing pads. I didn't dare to dig through the floor, but somebody else might ask for permission and hunt down that little guy.

Edit: smp6 farm
  6. *
    Lots of progress has been done with SMP8's Enderman Farm.

I'll try to release it before Christmas; if not, then I'll aim before New Years Day.;)
    khixan and Kaizimir like this.
  7. *
    I won't be able to get SMP8's Enderman Farm done for Christmas. Sorry if anybody is disappointed.

Regardless, have a Merry Christmas while you can.

Me and many others have great things coming in 2016!
    Shyguy_1 likes this.
  8. What would really help right now with the fore-coming End farm is people supplying lots of smooth stone.;)
  9. AKA Regular stone...right?
  10. Yes.
  11. We're almost done with all the tower's walls.
    However, we'll still need stone to layout the floors, ceilings, and roofs of them.;)
    Shyguy_1 likes this.
  12. Connectors between towers are now in.
    It'll be much safer for visitors; they'll be fine... as long as they don't dismount their horse in a corner (I get ejected into The Void...).
  13. Do you need any stone slabs or smooth stone?
  14. Yes.
  15. At this point, the farm is almost ready.
    I'm considering releasing with the tower complex unfinished, because much of it will be best used after EMC updates to MC 1.9. Think of the towers as an expansion to the build; they won't affect the Enderman Farm's production. ;)

Anyway, once I release it officially, I'll provide all instructions to find and use it.
  16. It's finally done, EMC! SMP8 has joined SMP6 for complete Enderman Farms from the Ender Builder's Campaign!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    | EMC SMP8 Enderman Farm |
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    | /smp8 : /wild c : Southwest : End Spawn |
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    | *More to come when 1.9 arrives.|
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Keliris and God_Of_Gods like this.
  17. Just went for a visit to smp8 enderfarm. It is magnificent!
  18. :confused: a reason to be on smp8!
  19. Bump.

Sacred Ender Release 1 of 3 is approaching, possibly by the end of this month.