[Ender Builders Campaign] (For Enderman Farms)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ForeverMaster, May 11, 2015.

1. Really? :D

Gonna do it.
    khixan and Byeforeverthe2nd like this.
  2. I have tested the one on smp6

ITS LIKE THE ENDERGRINDER ON CRACK! (aka endergrinder pre 1.8pocalypse)
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  3. the first one you have built*
    there are now 4 in the end on 6
  4. Could you please remove me off the Maintenance list? I never agreed or accepted to take care of your stuff, and i don't think anyone else on that list you have did either. Before you make a list of people taking care of your farm, please make sure they accept to do it, as i never accepted anything. I have had so many people spamming my inbox about it, yet i have nothing to do with it.

Here is the list you made in your signed book, Please take me out of your farm as well with anyone else that did not accept to take care of your farm!

5. Sorry about that.
    I offered maintenance to those who supported this campaign for their efforts.

EDIT:
    You no longer have access to maintenance chests, but in order to get you off the list in the books, I will have to rewrite the 'entire book' from scratch. . .
  6. I have successfully rewritten the books. This staff list is now only me and Info.
  7. After coming back here to my Enderman Farm on SMP6 two months after its completion, I have seen all of the love you, EMC, have showed for this place.

And I want to say back: thank you!:)

Continue making the mind chemicals adrenaline and dopamine flow in people!

Phelps4 likes this.
  8. smp7 needs a farm
  9. Filled out, ready for smp8, gothic...I wanted Crazy

[EDIT] I originally went with crazy, then nether, then mesas, then I settled with gothic.
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  10. Votes for SMP1 are overwhelming so far! This might change my plans.:rolleyes:
  11. Ok.
    I found a new End Portal for my SMP6 enderman farm. Check my front post in this thread for coordinates.

Since I would have to keep finding End Portals every time the Wastelands reset, perhaps other people could help each other locate them. Anybody is welcomed to search for them.

It would also be very appreciated if anybody knows where any End portals are in the Frontier worlds.
  12. For SMP1, there's one like 2 minutes away from /frontier c, if I remember correctly. I'll place coords here if I can remember where it is...
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  13. I vote smp9!
  14. I like smp5.
    TuckerAmbr and brandon660r like this.
  15. Note: Can people stop destroying parts of carpet? c: Just replace it if it happens.
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  16. 1st id like to thank u guys for doing all this, xp is sometimes hard 2 get and with the added xp penalty 4 repairing ur items we need this! its awesome build i just found.

but has something changed with spawn rates? ive been on smp6 farm for 5min now and got 1 xp level and 2 stacks of pearls. the spawn rate seems very low, no more than 6 endermen and normally just 2 or 3.

am i doing something wrong (wrong farm perhaps) or did stuff change?

right now this doesnt seem like a good way 2 get xp at all :confused:
  17. If you need stone slabs, I could try and find some.