[Ender Builders Campaign] (For Enderman Farms)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ForeverMaster, May 11, 2015.

1. Just visited the SMP8 end farm, and all the mooshrooms are gone! :(
    If someone could replace them I would greatly appreciate it, they were a super convenient food source.

Thanks for the awesome farm!
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  2. Thanks.
    I'll get to restocking them.

Reminder:
    Please check out one of the guide books at the Enderman Farm, if you're new to it.
    ru42lines likes this.
  3. UPDATE
    Mooshrooms are back in their normal place.;)
    ru42lines and MrsWishes like this.
  4. Yayy, thanks! ^_^
  5. Visiting is much better :) SMP8 is nowhere near smp5 ;)
  6. My second version of my Enderman Farm on SMP5 is an artifact now. It's a historic place that started everything else I do today for Empire Minecraft.:cool:
  7. Where are the ruins?
  8. They're still in The End of SMP5. They start close by the spawn point of The End.
  9. hey I still use the original enderman farm on 5 and it works good enough for me! I located another one on 5 as well when I was exploring down there, is it part of your project as well?
  10. SMP5 will eventually get a campaign-class farm.

I haven't checked on people's votes yet for the next Enderman Farm, since I've been busy with other things.

And I still have the expansion to SMP8's Ender facilities to do.
    ( 2017 EDIT: This probably won't be fully finished until after 1.12 comes out. )
  11. With the release of EMC 1.11, this campaign will resume at some point.
    I've decided on a new design to build from the next Enderman Farm, onwards.

If you haven't submitted a Google Form under my original post (OP) or front post, please do. Your votes will determine where the next farm will be built. SMP 6 and 8 already have a farm.
  12. Has there been a change in their XP output since it was nerfed?
  13. It's not so much Mojang's fault for the changes with older designs. I believe it has to do with EMC.

-
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. Instead of always using Singleplayer in Creative Mode, I'm now also testing Enderman Farm designs directly on EMC.

Last night, I built a small testing area on SMP7 which is where the next build of the Ender Campaign is being planned.
    I have two farm designs in-mind -- one very resource and lag-friendly with Observer blocks, and another that's slightly more laggy and much more resource-intensive, but one of the fastest generic hostile mob farms recorded, as of 1.11.

The farm designs shown below can be altered for endermen.
    The numbers for rates of item drops/hour is NOT accurate to EMC, due to differences in the algorithms for mob spawning.

I've seen some people on EMC try building an Enderman Farm with endermites, but don't get the same results as shown by the designs on YouTube. Here on EMC, the most important part in determining the production rates of most mob farms is how quickly mobs are removed from where they spawn.

For Enderman Farms using endermites, the endermen's AI has to be ticked to see the prey, then they have to charge up to it. This creates a randomized delay until one round of endermen exits the spawning pads -- to allow EMC to spawn in anymore of them.