[Ender Builders Campaign] (For Enderman Farms)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ForeverMaster, May 11, 2015.

1. As some of you know by now, the next Enderman Farm of the campaign will be on SMP8.
    I made this stand behind the End's spawn for reservation of the eastern region past it.

Construction is currently not ready. Me and Shyguy are looking for people to help us supply the resources to build it. If you're willing to help out, please contact me or Shyguy.;)

2. Excellent farm on smp6. Thanks ForeverMaster0 for putting it up. Suriyakeng and I from Carthaga just came a long today to check it out, and it is marvellous: design, mechanisms, hospitality, fun...all perfect.

Only coordinates are not really right. Here you go: -100, 71, 66 for the entrance in the tower.

Would it be ok, if Suri and I lock a chest downstairs in the common area?

Edit: I saw you used quite some stone bricks on the upper part of the farm. We still have a few DC of those. Interested in a brick donation? Also wood is still in stock...
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  3. You're free to lock a chest in the corresponding room. There's a storage hall dedicated to locked chests.

And for resources, yes for the next farm on SMP8, we're going to need a few DCs of stone bricks.
  4. Great! Would you be able to pick up the bricks on smp4?
  5. What resources will you need? Perhaps I can spare some. :)

Edit- besides the things you listed above ^^^^
  6. Yes. That's fine.
  7. I like EnderMan, I really love that you are spreading enderman farms around EMC!!!
  8. We're going to need these building materials and resources:

*1 DC of Black Wool

*1 SC of Purple and Magenta Wool and Stained Glass

*18 Stacks of Sea Lanterns

*1 Stack of Wheat Seeds, Carrots, Potatoes, Sugar Canes, Pumpkins, Melon Slices, Nether Wart, Soul Sand, Crafting Tables, Anvils, Furnaces, Brewing Stands, and Ender Chests.

*8 Enchantment Tables

*4 Stacks of Bookshelves

*3 Stacks of Chests

*32 Cauldrons

*2 Beacons

*3 Stacks of Iron Blocks

*1 Stack of Iron Ingots

*3 Stacks of Grass Blocks

*12 Stacks of Dirt

*32 Saplings (of all types)

*1 Stack of Item Frames

*32 Iron Trapdoors

*1 Stack of Redstone Lamps

*1 SC of Ice (regular)

*3 Stacks of Redstone Blocks

*18 Stacks of Powered Rails

*6 Stacks of Rails

*6 Minecarts

9. I can donate all the food/crops you need as well as dirt blocks, and 6 minecarts

Edit- I also can donate 64 iron ingots

I have an access chest up for you at 2115
  10. I updated all the forms in the OP for Minecraft 1.9. ;)
  11. Hey, set up a few chests for you over at smp4. Do /v +Carthaga go to the left tower and then third floor "Project Pick Up". Looking forward to the future builds....
  12. Thanks.
  13. Me and Shyguy have set up one place where everything should go /v 16862 on SMP8. I'll tell Shyguy to give you container flag to access the chests.
  14. Just no stealing...please it isn't cool -.-
  15. I got a DC of sea lanterns...yey
  16. I am at the smp6 end portal in the overworld and it is griefed...A LOT
  17. Oh my gosh! Wish i could help restore it.
  18. Hey, I am sorry but it is hard that way: I am far out in the wild on smp4, my alt hasn't got container flag on the smp8 res and also only has one vault page to transfer the 8DC we have for you. The chests are already set up on smp4 with access signs for ForeverMaster0. There are 5DC of stone brick, 1DC blackwool, 1SC ice, everything made of iron and some more stuff. Please pick up at /v +car pro1 on smp4. Thanks :)
  19. That's fine. I'll go over there to get the supplies.

If you wanted me to, I could give your alternative account some Vault Vouchers. If the agree on this, tell Shyguy the name of your alt. please.
  20. I gone ahead and took the supplies. Thanks.