[Empire Update!] Shine Bright Like A Diamond!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 17, 2013.

1. In case no one has noticed, we're #17 on Minestatus atm.
    battmeghs, mba2012 and 72Volt like this.
  2. One important feature of the town is that you can have areas on your res that are not publicly accessible, while allowing access to a shop etc. In the past, there were complaints if you could use a high point on a neighbor res (like "sky dive") to access areas in adjacent lots that you could not access otherwise. Flying would also allow to overcome obstacles within closed space. Games like parkour / obstacle race wouldn't work - one would be able to fly to the destination and take the prize (there are games that give prizes unattended).

I'm very rarely on utopia, so no strong feelings about that, but I don't think that features that make the game easier make it more interesting, it's rather the opposite.
  3. We are? Mine says #55
  4. I see the coding list is getting longer :D
    vividOptimism and southpark347 like this.
  5. So you have to be diamond to try to find it?
    EDIT: nvm
  6. Yes, but the new perk is flying in town on the Utopia server for all Diamond Supporters.
  7. So now diamond supporters can drop TNT from a flying position on you when you visit utopia Booooom, I can ICC having fun with this :p
    battmeghs and mba2012 like this.
  8. Yeah basically you can airstrike your own residence :)
  9. Doors.
  10. This is awesome! And very tempting..... :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. :eek: do you know how nice and easy it is going to be to fix my batman statue now?!?! i was putting it off for so long because it was such a pain! i screamed and laughed so hard being able to fly i'm pretty sure i frightened my son.
    he ran over looking at me like i was being murdered.
  12. Thnx for the referral thing!
  13. Also, ICC/Aikar - have you considered bringing back the referral contest?
  14. People still do that now, just block glitching over walls etc.
    So unless your res is completely airtight, there's always a way in :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Doors?
    How would doors prevent fliers from landing on your private balcony while you're watching the night sky with your date?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. *More Doors
  17. Well, I challenge you to land on top of my tree without flying :)
  18. Roof.
  19. Let me know when the double xp is, I will need to get to the enderman farm on utopia. =P
  20. It's been officially closed :p

Just kidding :D
    creepincreepers7 and mba2012 like this.