EMPIRE MINECRAFT STYLE PARODY OF GANGNAM STYLE

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by emiyl0, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i made the entire song lol
    RainbowChin likes this.
  2. Then that reminds me?
    Who's going to sing it?
  3. After that, have the following lyrics:

I see skeletons
    I'm scared, I have no armor, oh no,
    Zombies!
    What shall I do if I can not live through this
    Oh, wait, look!
    I see some people at a wild outpost,
    They should kill,
    all the zombies!

Now I am,
    relatively sa-afe,
    in their base (ay!)
    it is no race (ay!)
    They have nice
    enchanted gear and
    They know the way
    For me to say
    "I own this game 'cause I have style, okay-yay-yay-yay-yay!"
    Empire Minecraft style!

Minecraft style!
    oh, oh, oh-oh,
    Empire Minecraft style!

Minecraft style!
    oh, oh, oh-oh,
    Empire Minecraft style!

ayyyyyyy! mining lazu-lay [as in lapis lazuli]
    oh, oh, oh-oh,
    Empire Minecraft style!

ayyyyyyy! rupee econom-ay
    oh, oh, oh-oh
    ay, ay, ay-ay, ay, ay

Now I shall dig through caverns, for iron and diamonds,
    if I can get enough, I will be loaded, oh-oh-kay man?
    I must traverse the wild again, stronger than I was,
    oh, so you are a creeper? too bad I'm sleeker

Once I get to Town,
    I set up a beast shop,
    I sell lots and get,
    quite so rich,
    oh look I'm buying beacons,
    through auction forum,
    on Empire dot us,
    Empire dot us, [pronounce it as 'us' instead of 'yoo-ess]

I think I'll
    go out with my friends,
    find a tomb (ay!)
    and bring some doom (ay!)
    slay a dragon,
    collect its egg,
    claim some land,
    in the wild sands,
    Me and my friends, we are the best of bands-ands-ands-ands-ands!

Empire Minecraft style!

Minecraft style!
    oh, oh, oh-oh,
    Empire Minecraft style!

Minecraft style!
    oh, oh, oh-oh,
    Empire Minecraft style!

ayyyyyyy! all mobs shall pay!
    oh, oh, oh-oh,
    Empire Minecraft style!

ayyyyyyy! tonight we feast, bays! [bays is an exaggerated pronounciation of boys]
    oh, oh, oh-oh
    ay, ay, ay-ay, ay, ay

I am now
    The leading warrior
    EMC really did do it fo-or me,
    Come now son,
    Bask in the glor-ay,
    e-m-p-i-r-e
    dot you-ess, it's easy
    Empire Minecraft style!

ayyyyyyy! this is the way!
    oh, oh, oh-oh,
    Empire Minecraft style!

ayyyyyyy! victor-ay-ay!
    oh, oh, oh-oh
    BASK IN THE GLOR-AYYYY!

Empire Minecraft style!

/end parody
    You're welcome. I can do a voice-recorded performance to show you how certain bits are done, if you like.
  4. Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me, I was writing mine when you were posting yours...
    Now I'm sad.
  5. I'll sing it. I used to be a huge YouTube personality in my local city, I can do it.
    Faithcaster likes this.
  6. What's your channel? :eek:
  7. It is long gone, shut it down for personal reasons.
  8. Boo
    penfoldex likes this.
  9. so who's song?
  10. Tune that I'm going into.

Emp-ire Style
    Empire Minecraft Style

Build-ing a Castle 'till I run out of cobble (Wait 2 Seconds)
    Go-to my chests to find only some rubbbbble
    Then I type /wild (I type /wild!) to get more cobble
    But the wild is a dangerous pl-aaaace compaaared to townnnn
  11. Give him a minute lol, he's probably still reading through those walls-o-text :p
  12. Could I be the tech dept and do the lighting of the res and look over the FX?
  13. I'm afraid everyone is only looking at the pros of having this done. Coming from many years in the YouTube community, here is what I have to say.

This will for sure give EMC more publicity and maybe some income. I emphasize maybe due to a great many other points.

YouTube is not a very accepting community, nor are they the friendliest. Making another parody of Gangnam Style is one thing, but making it in Minecraft is another. People will basically accuse you for copying the already produced Minecraft Style created by CaptainSparklez. Sure some people may disregard that, but knowing the YouTube community they will hate you and the video for all you're worth simply because it's Minecraft and Gangnam style in the same mix.

Now people will surely like it, i'm not saying it will only be hated and nothing more. The problem is getting enough people to like it and share the video. If you manage to get more dislikes and hate towards the video than you do likes, iTunes should NOT be an option. Infact, iTunes should NEVER be an option until the song actually becomes popular in a mediocre sense, otherwise you will be making nothing out of the song. You might end up paying more for licensing on iTunes than you would on making sales.

I have plenty more to explain, but I think this gives you my point. YouTube is great for publicity, but if you want to make something in benefit for a community this large, you REALLY need to plan this out. I'm not trying to take down hopes and dreams and i'm very sorry if I seem so. I'm just trying to give my viewpoint on my experiences with the YouTube community.

A decision like this can either be really good or really bad. If you can pull this off then i'll certainly be standing by your side shaking your hand.

Don't take this too harsh. It's just my viewpoint and opinion on the reality of YouTube. :)

- End wall of text here -
  14. Now EMC Style has moved off my res 9008, i wish it the best of luck in the future!
  15. also if theres anyone good with noteblocks it would be awesome if we could do the gangnam style music in background with minecraft noteblocks!
  16. I would join the video. Seems fun :)
  17. wow lot of posts while i was having dinner i will take both big songs and send them to admins
  18. ok coco =)
  19. Heh...thats my question too. It'd be really cool if it was a group effort and have staff and other people sing a line or two instead of one person singing. And if you need any help, I'm here! :D
    Edit:
    And about the song choice too..I agree with TonicThunder..people might think it's unoriginal that were doing it to Gangnam style because of CaptainSparkles and it was a very heavily parodized song last year. I would recommend a newer song or wait until the next hit comes out. But since this seems like it is working out, EMC can do anything! :)
    prof_genius and pulsater like this.
  20. :) ok i could sign it wiv my friends i supose
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.