EMPIRE MINECRAFT STYLE PARODY OF GANGNAM STYLE

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by emiyl0, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. think that would be cool
  2. alright coco if you need any help just ask =)
  3. Right i built this at 5290! That would be very nice of you pulsater

Attached Files:

4. Loving the idea but the song don't rhyme.
    No offense.
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. yeh you may want to film my temple (in progress) as a big build? also 18313 on smp9 has a huge build thats also on planet minecraft!
  6. You could always ask for donations, EMC looks better in gold blocks XD.
  7. No advertising please!
  8. im on smp9 too btw lol
  9. i aint advertising
    im giving ideas for video
  10. i cant even upload the other building cus file is too large XD
  11. I'd love to help.
  12. When was this on the front page?
  13. I understand that. So many people are critical on YouTube for even doing something similar to another. There are tons of idiots who just rage because someone has a similar idea. I once saw a youtuber named MsDBZBabe get screamed at for "copying" a video. Another youtuber who also does DBZ animation is sorta a friend to MsDBZBabe and asked if he could do his own version. She said yes and the guy made the video. Some jerk said she stole somebody's video despite her video being the original and the other being the copy. He was told to look at the upload dates and even the link that should the picture of the Two Videos side by side to prove who was first. You probably think he said sorry and apologized for being stupid. In the EMC Community that would probably happen. Then again this is the YouTube Community which has a lot of morons and trolls. This guy kept ranting about it and kept saying they picture was photo shopped to be fake and that there where non existent uploads and the actual copy was first. The thing is we could say that the EMC Community was inspired by CaptainSparklez video and that community wanted to make a version for our server. Yes we might get hit with trolls and idiots who don't get it that we made our own version and didn't simply copy off another. Then again YouTube is full of morons who can't read the writing on the wall.
    -Wall of Text Over.
    penfoldex, jkjkjk182 and TonicThunder like this.
  14. Well, it was.
    Looks like it was taken back down for some reason.
  15. That sounds like the YouTube community in a nutshell. They are not forgiving and never will be. Here at EMC, we are better than that and can accept things like that. This would be an awesome project, but due to the internet not being such a friendly place for duplicate/inspired content, it would attract quite a negative influence on the community.
    penfoldex, jkjkjk182 and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  16. yeah i got a message from admins saying they'd take it down
    from the front page because some of the admins would like to
    arrange it a bit better
  17. yeah we got a few donation boxes on 5290 :)
  18. Hello EmC! Ive been thinking its a GREAT idea but we would need like mods to move our arms and stuff. btw i also have thought up some lyrics and contacted cocopop99 and he said post them so here they are.

M-m-m - Minecraft Style x2
    Here the town there is heaps to see around ya
    from clear blue skies to the massive towers right above ya,

Now look Over there there i ******** with pixel art all over his res.
    well that's all i have, im thinking of more.
    Btw the ****** is someones name but ill need to check with them first to make sure theyre ok with it. :D

~~~~Shadow!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.