EMPIRE MINECRAFT STYLE PARODY OF GANGNAM STYLE

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by emiyl0, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and im sorry if its not in the correct format of gangnam stylle ill do some research

GO EMC!
  2. I wanna be PSY
  3. I SO bags the elevator dude
  4. :p
    btw who likes my new signature
    creeperslayer789 and pulsater like this.
  5. yay pulsater likes my signature and 145 post yayayay
  6. Ok, instead of sexy dirt block, maybe, ehhhhhhhhh, server trolls you!
  7. well nice lyrics but we've got lyrics
  8. who's lyrics :eek:
  9. No. Just no. [What Tonic and matjam said]. People like hewhomustnotbenamed reside on youtbe, all the time. Its their feeding ground. No need to attract them. People should come here based off of what they see in the server, not a music parody. Showing off a contest is one thing, but a music video is way different. It would have to be incredibly good to be accepted, and you would need to have a good rep for it to be accepted.

But honestly, i dont even think this will be finished... Become more organized, and then look for a song that isnt such a masterpiece. This thread is one HECK of a mess.
  10. And just to add to your post, but I think he is doing it with normal Minecraft footage, when the biggest parody's are made using Minecraft footage and animation. Things like Blender is the normal one used :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. I think I'm beginning to get an idea of where this project is going...
    JackBiggin likes this.
  12. well the admins think its good.. maybe i dunno but probaly cus it was on front page
  13. *Got removed*
    Jake_bagby, IamSaj and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. YAYYY!!! If I help, can I put it in my YouTube channel' It could help spanish people join the Empire :)

Empire Minecraft Style! :D
  15. I could claim a lot for you, just need to know which one
  16. Is this still happening?

Also this guy is a bigger spammer than nfell :confused:
    IamSaj likes this.
  17. Sees other people talking about Gangnam Style
    *Raises hand*
    "I'm Korean....." :3
  18. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.