EMC's Last Days

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Jeanzl2000, Nov 23, 2012.

1. The Red Wolves shall be reborn under this…
  2. All the story writters have been chosen. We are now writting the storyline. I'll keep you updated as much as I can.
  3. You need any After Effects assistance?
  4. Darn :( can I do anything to help?
  5. Can i be in it jumping of windys skyscrapers tat r right next to me on smp2 3660 is near them
    EDIT: I think my skin would make a good soldier. Pluss i fight alot in wild so make me a goood foghter btw
  6. Jacob I wasn't aware you wanted to be a writer.
  7. Oh... I thought I mentioned something earlier. Musta forgot to post :p
    If you need any help i can definitely help.
  8. Hello Everyone. I am leaking a paragraph of the storyline just to create hype xD (Please note the storyline may change overtime but I think it will stick like this so enjoy)

"I'm getting a pm from this group calling themselves the Alliance for Love and Tolerance, they're a brony pact. They say they'll provide us strategic and tactical assistance and covert attacks on the enemy, as long as we keep their presence secret. I'm a bit sceptical, should we trust them?" asks Alex.
    "I don't see the harm it could do," says Jc.
    "I suppose it's Sparer and Jtc?" asks JackBiggin.
    "Yes, actua-wait, where did you come from?" asks Alex, surprised.
    "I'm a hamster, I go where I like," explains Jack. "But yes, they might be a bit naive in the field of war, but they certainly have much potential to assist."
    "Fair enough, I'll tell them I accept their help," Alex says.
    607, jacob5089, catwarrior7 and 2 others like this.
  9. I wrote this and a whole lot more ^_^
  10. And it was excellent.

But that is all we can leak for now.
    607 likes this.
  11. I know :)
  12. D you need any writing help?
  13. I guess we can always use another mind
  14. Jeaznl, Can I be a bit more involved in it then just getting killed? Like being in a few scenes?
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  15. Are you a fighter? a warrior? Do you like to fight the power? Do you kill cows? Do you like to eat cake? Is the cake a lie? Are you in love with a pig? Do you mind carrying dead bodies?
  16. Killing cows :)
    But anything where im actually involved
  17. I'm trying to figure out your character traits
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 and 607 like this.
  18. I think we should release another sneak peek ;)