EMC's Last Days

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Jeanzl2000, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Meeeeee? Haha!

Great work Jeanzl! I am looking forward to the day this comes out!
  2. I can do voice acting, just expect a whiny Australian voice that sounds like a toddler's :p
  3. I know this is off topic but can anyone buy the beacons at 509? I accidently bought too many due to lag and now I'm broke. Thanks they are in the lobby.
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  4. If in doubt always blame llllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggg :rolleyes:
  5. News: The Project hasn't been worked on lately but will be extensivly worked on during the summer. I guess i'll work 8 hour shifts 4 days a week in the summer and might aswell recruit some people to help. Currently I am looking for Story writers and people who can do voices for themselfs so they can be important in the storyline, Also the project is delayed until Fall of 2013 for it to be truely good. Well that's all for now.

Also I have decided to stick to Cinema 4D for now which means starting over on Character Rigs that I made in 3DS Max but also I get to use the old ones.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  6. If you need some spanish speaking... :)
  7. I speak Spanish myself
    607 likes this.
  8. No you don't! I dare you to read Don Quijote de La Mancha.
    AlexHallon, jacob5089 and mba2012 like this.
  9. waaat???
    AlexHallon likes this.
  10. You want story writers, I could write, just tell me which direction you ant the story to go in.
  11. i tryed using blender to animate my own thing but it just made static :p
  12. xD
  13. I speak a little Russian and know about everything there is to know about the Empire. History specifically. Also I have an idea for an interesting Plot twist. PM me for details :)
  14. I find cinema 4d the easiest for minecraft animation, I use a rig I found, As seen in my sig :)
  15. This is a cool plot.

Aragorn requests to maybe be of some help of thy project?
    EDIT: I'm great at story writing.
  16. ¿No decías que hablabas español?
    jacob5089 likes this.
  17. Yo creo que sí dijo que habla español, así que debería ser capaz de leer eso.
  18. You can use my Kirby residence at 4115 on smp2.
  19. Whoa so much attention all the sudden.
  20. You can use my Creeper Mart on SMP7 if you want
    Res Number 14649!
    (Edit) It's void of chest shops until the wastelands come out......