EMC's Last Days

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Jeanzl2000, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Done with the Face Rig.
  2. Can we see any clips?
  3. Feel free to use 4029. It has mountains and stuff to make certain scenes if you want to :D
  4. I was thinking of a plot for a 2-part comic or animation similar to this.

The other day, Nfell made a post giving a glimpse into Aikar's mind, where Aikar was scheming to destroy the economy before getting a message from Maxarias that 72Volt was on the phone about lava walls.

Picture the following however you wish; either in Dragonball Z anime style, or in simple Minecraft graphics.

Upon hearing the news from Maxarias, Aikar does not move. He has a shocked composure, with Max looking worried in the background. After a short moment, Aikar's shock turns to a determined motivation, so he blankly pushes a button on his laptop, removes a flashdrive from it, before running out the door and jumping out of the window in the hallway, from a two storey height.

The film then transitions to a shot of Aikar smashing through the window, from two storeys up, showing him falling from his jump in slow motion. He then lands flawlessly on the ground, with one arm on the ground, one arm to his side, his legs poised for a dash, and his face staring assumingly at the ground. He mutters "No lava griefer shall stop me from finally destroying the economy of Empire Minecraft," before drawing his banhammer, the source of his power, and running head first into the distance, with rapid percussion-intensive music playing throughout.

As he runs, he sees a hill. Instead of going around it or climbing over it, he takes his banhammer and vaults over it, launching him into a flight, because his banhammer is magical. Determined as ever, he continues his journey.

Eventually, he sees a huge warehouse in an area which sort of sinks down in comparison to the regular elevation. He draws his banhammer behind his back and mightily swings it forwards, causing him to fire towards the warehouse at ludicrous speed. He smashes through the wall, revealing a crowd of people working at desks surrounding a huge black orb with the letters 'EMC' branded on it, and his banhammer hits the ground with a mighty bang, creating a shockwave knocking everyone out of their desks. Many people fizz out of existence completely, signifying how they are banned, and several lines of text appear on the screen which all say 'Office Worker was banned, Reason: Getting in the way of a banhammer'.

Aikar draws the flashdrive out of his pocket. With a flashdrive in one hand, which says 'Economy Destroying Code' on it, and his faithful banhammer in the other, the film transitions to a shot from behind, showing him staring in awe at the EMC orb. He shakes his head, and regains his determined composure.

He walks, then runs, before jumping into flight towards the EMC orb, holding his flashdrive ahead of him in order to integrate the economy destroying code into the EMC coding. The shot transitions into slow motion. As he is less than an inch away from the orb, a strange blue figure leaps out from the sidelines, tackling Aikar and taking him down to the ground.

It is 72Volt! He exclaims "I won't let you do this, Aikar! Without an economy, I have no incentive to control the wild of SMP5 with my magnificent lava walls!"
    "Really? You wanna be like that? Minecraft is too wonderful to corrupt with something as feeble as an entire economic system. I despise people like you, now step aside or face my banhammer!" Aikar yells back.
    "Your banhammer can speak to my buckets of five-thousand-degree Celsius molten rock!" 72Volt rebukes.

They run towards each other from their distance, with Aikar holding his almighty banhammer above his head to crush 72Volt, and 72Volt wielding a lava bucket in each hand.

72Volt splashes Aikar and his banhammer with the lava. Aikar falls back stunned, so he calls upon his banhammer's healing ability to save him. He recovers, but he finds his banhammer has been singed. Aikar fills with rage that a peasant such as 72Volt could have the nerve to damage the glorious, righteous wield of his banhammer, but before he could strike back, 72Volt draws a Diamond Sword, slashes Aikar, and grabs his banhammer and Aikar's powers.

72Volt turns from blue to a light green. He extends his arm towards Aikar. Aikar freezes, and chokes slightly, before rising up with 72Volt's arm. 72Volt /gives himself infinite lava and surrounds the floating Aikar in a floating orb of molten rock, ensuring the orb is hollow so as not to kill Aikar, because you can't just go about PvPing on EMC.

72Volt then uses his ability to put Aikar and his lava orb just above bedrock. He realises that unless he forsakes Aikar's banhammer, ICC will notice and put the situation right. So Volt encases Aikar's banhammer in a bedrock crucible above the lava orb before fleeing to SMP5's Wild.

Maxarias discovers Aikar's location using the power of her banhammer, unearths his banhammer from the bedrock crucible, and frees him. Together, they realise 72Volt is a force to be reckoned with and the journey to prevent 72Volt from finally seizing SMP5's Wild to be under his control will be a long and arduous one, but completing the journey shall reward Aikar with the final and definite opportunity to destroy the economy once and for all.

I have more ideas for the second part, but I've created enough of a wall of text for today.
  5. a asteroid hits the emc orb and all goes boom the end
    yankees518 and AlexHallon like this.
  6. Then, can I be one of the guys who die? :p
  7. I can benefit... I seem to have luck surviving things. I don't know how, it just happens.
  8. Okay sure You run into a room with the mods there then you get shot by a skeleton and you fall on the table/map and all the mods go *gasp* "Mother of notch..."
  9. Can I be some Mob-Fighting strange that the "Heroes" meet in some forest in the Wild, and then I team up with the Group and saves them from a Giant and stuff? :I
  10. Still gonna die in 10 Secs
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  11. And then when a Giant Boss appears You go

Leave Without me, I'll hold them back.

And then The Group goes on for around 30 secs then they hear your scream then Everyone hears your scream as your being ripped apart and thrown into the sky. Then Maxarias starts getting sad and Aikar helpes her continue on to... Oops I've said too much
  12. Can I be revelent to the Plot? Like some guy who Tames wolfs?
  13. I got a second part. It should be: All who oppose 72Volt shall die. Then make a 3rd part.
  14. I would just like to be in the movie... I think my skin being Darth Maul from Star Wars could make this movie very interesting :)
  15. Can I me a part of the plot?
  16. you can use my res it has a secret undr-----* transmission interrupted*
  17. I wanna be part of the plot too! My Pirate skin could make this very interesting.
  18. I could be a Pirate that assists Maxarias and Aikar on their adventures.
  19. I already have my personality:

Ryuga_XI the Pirate
    Weapon: Excalibur (I have a heavily enchanted Diamond Sword)
    Ranged Weapon: Yes. It's a magical compound bow. (Infinity I bow)
    Armor: Battlefield Armor (Iron Armor with Protection II chest plate)

Nice, smart, intelligent, strategic, powerful, dangerous, dances Gangnam Style while walking
  20. You can use my Second res on SMP3 if you want :)