EMC UI Mod Preview Release 1

Discussion in 'Acceptable EMC Minecraft Mods' started by d1223m, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The heck you doing up at this time XD
  2. Well that stands for you too! I just got in :D
  3. I just woke up, What's your excuse XD
  4. Im old enough to go out this late :p ( too old! )
  5. Well don't be late to your computer for work tomorrow! You have a mod to update :)
    YOU12MAEC likes this.
  6. How is the update going?
  7. Terrible! I have a lot of stuff going on in my life at the moment which is preventing me doing anything related to MC. Iv not forgotten about this and will do it asap.
  8. Someone should upload a new version of this modpack..
  9. Nice work bumping an old thread.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  10. I know. i saw it was old.
  11. August 14, 2012

Obviously the man is busy with his real life and plans to update his programs when he has more time for Minecraft.

Many of us have moved on to repairing what was damaged when caught up in the world of Minecraft for "just one more block" (12 hours later) "just one more block".... (many months later...) "just one more block" "Hey! My lights went off!"

Real life will kick you in the groin hard if you ignore responsibilities you hold. ;)
    PenguinDJ and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. It was better he bumped an old thread with all the information, rather than starting a completely new thread. I'm sure people would like to know what happened to this, if anything is being done, etc.
    Pab10S and SoulPunisher like this.
  13. I know that post was a long time ago, I thought since i saw him on the forums again that he was less busy with his IRL stuff.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  14. Thank you, I wasn't meaning to be rude or anything, and i did in fact consider starting a new thread, but i didn't really want to, becuase it was d1223m's thread..
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  15. You did proper 1998golfer, I wasn't sure d1223m had been on recently. Maybe he is in the spirit of coding the program or at least hanging out on EMC again. :)

We will allow him to decide. Plus I got his attention, if he checks his alerts. :)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  16. Alright, I guess we will see..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.