EMC UI Mod Preview Release 1

Discussion in 'Acceptable EMC Minecraft Mods' started by d1223m, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aiy.class is GuiIngame.java - its impossible for me to not overwrite/modify this class.

Solutions:
    * I decompile WMLL and merge the sources with EMCUI - we would need the authors permission
    * I just recreate the functionality of WMLL - doesnt it just show the current light level at your coords? Im pretty sure I could manage that.
  2. I like option 2. :) Seems simpler.
  3. Do you want it to work pretty much exactly like WMLL ( I need to look up a screenshot ) or do you have any other ideas?
  4. I would like only the light level personally, but some people might actually use the additional features. (Indicators for whether animals will spawn or crops will grow) I don't like the fact it gives a slime detection feature. :-/
  5. ok ill have a go
  6. That was possibly one of the easiest things to implement ever :D

Iv just got it printing a number in the corner of the screen - ill try and make it a bit prettier...
  7. or just get the patch version working lol.

I like the indicators... stands out alot more

and the fps display with it is nice and clean.

also twitch, slime detection doesnt work on smp, but man with prices of slime balls shooting up wish it did lol.
    40r was already pretty stee but now im seeing them for 100r :(
  8. I loves the server messages addition.. I like little changes like that. And for the days where i wish to be a lazy mod.. the chat close false feature.. is really nice.. i in general like this. This update is awesome.
    d1223m likes this.
  9. Ok. I've just installed the update. Whenever I log in and press T it just crashes and then closes.
  10. Can you run it from a console/terminal/whatever-you-call-it and get a traceback?
  11. Command prompt?

I don't know how to do that :)
  12. Goto your start button, enter in the search box "cmd.exe" and just hit enter (iirc that works)
    Type into the black box:

java -jar %appdata%\.minecraft\minecraft.jar
  13. Error: Unable to access jarfile C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\minecraft.jar
  14. Urgh.. windows. maybe Twitch knows..
  15. You forgot the \bin
    java -jar %appdata%\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar

New problem now.

Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar

EDIT: Short video.

I press T at 12
  16. What other MODs do you have in your client, if any...
  17. I tried it with Rei's Minimap and Optifine. Then I tryed it again on a 100% Vanilla only Modloader and this mod. Same thing.
  18. Updated files yet? :D
  19. Ok, ensure that when you install the MOD you don't overwrite the C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft\com\ folder...
    You must drop ~\EMCUI-Preivew-1.2\com\empireminecraft\ inside C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft\com\
  20. Tryed manually putting Empireminecraft in the com, Same thing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.