EMC UI Mod Preview Release 1

Discussion in 'Acceptable EMC Minecraft Mods' started by d1223m, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Really? I just copy the entire contents of the zip into the jar and thats it - no need to copy the com bit somewhere else...
  2. Yes. I tried that the first 2 times. and on this 3rd one I did it manually.
  3. Well, I don't know what you are doing wrong then...
    You delete META-INF right?
  4. Ok. I fixed it. I redownloaded mod loader and the file, It working fine now. Must have been corrupt.
  5. OS X doesn't merge files, just overwrites them... (Might be a setting somewhere I haven't found yet)
    So I have to bring in the file that is contained to keep from losing functionality of another MOD.
  6. Good to hear. Glad the mystery was solved.
  7. Twitch1 requests and I respond - EMC UI with built in Light Meter - enable it via the EMC UI options.

Screen Shot 2012-04-18 at 11.23.12.png

NEXT! :D

Attached Files:

Twitch1 and hayleycolgan like this.
  8. That's a neat little addition. I like :)
    ISMOOCH and d1223m like this.
  9. hey d1223m how bout you make a launcher for EMC kinda like magic launcher cept has emc links and wiki and other that would help a bunch especially if the launcher made it easier to use the emc ui somehow :p
  10. Its in the works :)
  11. SCOOORE thanks dude i wanna learn how to do this stuff someday ;)
  12. It is beautiful. Thanks so much! :D
    If you keep it up, we will only need to download EMC UI for everything. ;)
    d1223m and ISMOOCH like this.
  13. Everything Minecraft Condensed Utility Items
    Tehwafflez, Twitch1 and d1223m like this.
  14. How about displaying both natural and artificial light level? And the artificial one with a red border if its <=7?
  15. Urm.. :p

You made my simple thing really complicated :D
  16. does it matter leo? i really dont think it matters much only if ur trying to prevent ice from spreading on water lool
  17. You should be able to decompile my code with MCP btw. If you wanted to contribute any patches :)

(or I can send you the code)
  18. Is it jibberish to a non genius?
  19. The light level indicator shows that the light level is 15 when I am outside in Town on Utopia even if it is nighttime.

I can see the Supporter channel on Utopia but I cannot use it. No matter what tabs I am on, I can see the Supporter chat on the right side. If I am on the "/" tab, it will let me see it on the left side too.

Can you make it so I don't have to type "/ch s" every time I log in to be able to have the supporter tab open?
  20. It is likely due to the fact that you are too close to the Lamps on the road. This light level indicator is much more effective than WMLL? has been...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.