EMC UI Mod Preview Release 1

Discussion in 'Acceptable EMC Minecraft Mods' started by d1223m, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That is what it is supposed to look like. The chat for the chosen tab goes to the left side and server messages (res messages, connects, disconnects, etc.) goes to the right side.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. Ahh ok Thanks xD *goes back to my nooblet corner*
  3. You're welcome
  4. The chat still does not fade for me. will this come with a future update?
  5. Chat with colors in can not fade, its a bug in minecraft :(
    On other servers without colors in text ( just our T for town chat is enuff to break it ) will work but as soon as there is color is broken. I could fix this but then people would loose HD fonts in optifine...
    nightmare32808 likes this.
  6. Okay. It's not a biggie, I just switch to local when I'm mining. MC will fix it with next update maybe?
  7. Who knows - I think chat colors are not really supported by MC so it may not be on their priority list. Lets hope the bukkit guys feel its important.

... the messages should still dissapear btw, just not fade. Are they not fading at all for you?
  8. It seems when I'm in Supporter chat they do, but town, local and /, they do not.
  9. Well thats strange! I shall try this
  10. Something's awry with wrapping of text. See the completed tutorial message here, e.g.
    2012-04-25_18.44.16_edit.png

As you can see, most of the mesage ended up in the "Town" channel where I was, and the rest ("re!") ended up in the "/" tab. I doubt this is the way it should work. :p
  11. @alexschrod - thanks for the report I shall look into it.
  12. Screw you Very old thread warning!

1.3 update plox?
    Happyshopper likes this.
  13. this weekend, because i love you all
  14. wow glad i bumped that other thread... this mod might be exactly what everyone needs.. i havnt tried it yet because im on vacation. ill be back by late sunday.
  15. Its the weekend. **SEARCHES AROUND FOR WHERE IT IS**
  16. [SUGGESTION] the tabs should be click able.. like this :

T
    L
    P
    S

town,local,private ( which would have an option to have a conversation with multiple people like you can do on a phone) , supporter.

download google chrome and look at their new tab button.. ( the one you click to open one ) and try to make those letters fit into something like that.

also leave an option for global chat for other servers... if possible.
  17. Old thread is old! Omg This thread was made on April!!!!
  18. Its fine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.