EMC Staff Application [Updated May 29th, 2013]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 8, 2012.

1. From what IcC or Justin have said in the past, they are looking for very unique people. And if X of those unique people are here, they will make them mods.
  2. That is wonderful to hear! I must have missed that memo...

Congrats to margaritte!!! :D
  3. Besides, we can't have everyone be a mod…who would have time to welcome new players and show them the ropes? We NEED those people, making them unable to have moderating duties seeing they would interfere with being a helpful player in the Empire. :)
  4. Rule Breaking Friends *Your BEST friend broke a rule that is a bannable offence, but nobody saw it except for you (or they told you about it). What do you do?

Offense. No need to thank me.
  5. I am very unique, I am a Tomato.

Also ICC how many people will you choose to become Moderator?
    And you might want to update the link here:
    staff.png
    jkjkjk182, IamSaj, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  6. Like a wise man said: good things come to those who wait.
    Kman122000, PenguinDJ, IamSaj and 4 others like this.
  7. (Chanting) good things come to those who wait good things come to those who wait
  8. ok so besides margaritte no one has been hired for moderator
  9. Actually, no one ever has been hired as a moderator.
    penfoldex and chickeneer like this.
  10. I am sure Jeremy is looking at other people but they might be waiting for some certain people to apply still. Then they will take t
    As much time as is necessary to make the best decision. They were probably already looking at margaritte

Do bear in mind it hast even been a week since this was posted.
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  11. I can tell you that I applied - but maybe even that is telling too much. Maybe I didn't apply, maybe I did. Nope, definitely didn't apply. If you don't hear from me again....
  12. True its only been a week oh well icc probably has his hands very full with whats going on
  13. We might as well call this the "Application Conundrum Thread" lol.
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. I hope my #VoteLegit didn't hurt my chances...
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. There are different ways to spell it.
  16. Dragon cave eggs/dragons in our signatures.
  17. Please click the 'reply' button at the bottom right of the message in future. It really helps.
    penfoldex and jkjkjk182 like this.
  18. I have just sent in my request and if i do become a moderator i will be fair and honest and fun
  19. You need to save that for the application, not the thread, it won't help your chances at all (in fact, it would probably hurt them) and same goes for everyone. :)
  20. *Do not mention your sending in applications on the forum or bug moderators about it.