EMC Staff Application [Updated May 29th, 2013]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Thats insulting 12 year olds, dont say that please.
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. I never said it i just typed it :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. You dont get the point.
  4. Oh i got the point see-----> thepoint.jpg
  5. Ur acting like a 3 year old, please stop it.
  6. Yes sir i will stop for the sake of the thread :)
    prof_genius likes this.
  7. Ugh, the moderator application...... I'd fill it out but the mouse is too far away... :p
    prof_genius and mba2012 like this.
  8. Get some cheese and the mouse will come to you....but than again while your getting the cheese get the mouse to lol better yet don't get the cheese just get the darn mouse lol
    prof_genius likes this.
  9. No, you missed the point. Its the fact that you made a (no offense) thread whining about how someone else had bedrock, and you didnt. That thread gave 12 year olds on here a bad rep. Also, since you didnt see the point in my post, tells me that you think your thread was just fine. Which (again, no offense) it wasnt. I had to go to the hospital because of it. The doctor asked what happened, i showed him the post, and he said that i was lucky i didnt break my nose. I only got a severe concussion, who knows what the other readers ended up getting!
  10. I had a point.
  11. And that point was?... Enlighten me.
  12. Why are u trying to make 12 year olds look bad.
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. I think that they do that enough without us "making 12 year olds look bad".
    PandasEatRamen and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. Im not. Im just safely bringing you back down to earth. Also, i find that the people that say that they are "really mature" or something like that, tend not to be... And as everyone knows, you must support your hypothosis with sufficient evidence for it to become a theory. Bht, fun fact! In this case it ends up being a theorem!:p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. What's with all these 12 year olds?

Isn't one of EMC's requirements be at least 13 years old of age when signing up?
    ENWehr and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. You can be under 13 if you have parental permission.

17. ----------------------------------------------------------^^^^
    Lol just saying..
    SunnyDayz100 and mba2012 like this.
  18. Do you have to be 18
  19. *Facepalm*

lol, there are 3 Pages about "Age Requirements". No you don't necessarily have to be a certain age. That really is not what they are looking for in applicants...