EMC Staff Application [Updated May 29th, 2013]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Exactly, they want you to be honest, its not about your age, its about our maturity and acts of responsibility and control over situations that most would just go ballistic.
    Kman122000, jkjkjk182 and chickeneer like this.
  2. Agreed, the Staff isn't going to automatically pick someone that fills out the application perfectly; but they already are watching people to look for prospective staff members - the application just helps them to know who is interested.

That's my perspective anyway
    ENWehr, mba2012, IcecreamCow and 2 others like this.
  3. :( some1 deleted my post as first post :( now im sad :( who did that :(
  4. It doesn't really matter who did it, but I remember what it said if it is any consolation.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. whomever deleted it, it was for a reason.
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. That's not why...
  7. I wonder if we all realize our chances of becoming a moderator are as slim as finding a huge chest storage of diamonds right next to spawn.....
  8. If you're really supposed to be a Moderator, and you haven't sent in an application, Justin will probably just tell you to send one in.

Depending on your confidence, you may just wait for that.
  9. :p srry didnt see the page link so i wanted to know ahead of time before i read it
  10. darn so i have to hand down my mcds to someone if i want to be a moderator
  11. Justin or Jeremy? I heard Justin didn't do the picking. Oh the shame!

Do I sense some sort of hint? That confidence is a quality that Jeremy is looking for in a moderator, therefore those that don't apply are the only people that have a chance?

Only if you're picked. :) But don't double post please ahaha

Everyone that's doing it, stop talking about 12 year olds - it's not the place. If you're really interested, start a debating thread, they always get fun.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  12. And send IcecreamCow a link.
  13. It was Justin. Jeremy handles the applications, but Justin is the one who tends to promote people.

Either way, I was simply stating that the application alone doesn't decide your fate.
  14. It would seem her theory would be correct xD.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  15. Well, Justin does the technical side of it. Between me and Sr. Staff positions, we go through the apps together and weed through them all. When I'm happy with the decision for a person, I send a message off to Justin and he does the magic that makes them green. :)
  16. Ahhh, I see. :)
  17. How many new staff have been added, just wondering?
  18. None have been added yet... But there isn't necessarily a specific number of staff positions "open"

If I were to put a wager on how many Staff we will have after this though... I would guess over 9000 :p
  19. Actually, one has been: margaritte.
  20. And i just congratulated her.