EMC Staff Application [Updated May 29th, 2013]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 8, 2012.

1. come on people this thread is only 28 pages that's not big at hahaha I can't even type that without laughing:p
  2. You should see the LLO thread ;)
  3. I... what?
    Twitch1, mba2012, jkjkjk182 and 5 others like this.
  4. Using this as a model for the New Republic Arbitration Committee Application, thanks ICC :D
    mba2012 and Adderwolf71 like this.
  5. What the thread started out as:
    EMC Staff Applications

What it is now:
    Different Opinions on Literature
  6. I know I not suppose to know this but how are we suppose to know that we are selected?
  7. You become a moderator... It should be fairly obvious if it happens:)
  8. I dunno, I didn't notice or anything. /sarcasm
  9. You will be tracked down, and a large Double Chest will be sent to your address.
    The Chest will contain the Standard Issue Mann Co. Empire Minecraft Moderator's Banhammer, a certification of moderation signed by the Admins, and a letter from the Senior Staff and Admins, printed in ice cream cow milk coloured black on very fine gold paper, complete with a letterhead designed by Maxarias, and the Ivory Book, a manual written by Aikar on the most efficient methods of economic destruction, with a small section on actually moderating at the end. The rest of the Double Chest will contain lava buckets, so you can construct lava walls to assert your fundamental superiority as a moderator over all, save the Admins and Senior Staff.
    Olaf_C, gollark8, NINJATTILA and 9 others like this.
  10. You forgot the slime, it comes with slime to slime yourself when your ready!
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  11. The chest is fitted with a small device which releases a gas causing you to excrete slime, that means more room for lava.
  12. This reminds me. I need to order a new ban hammer. After 123 perma-Bans. My old one is getting worn out :p
  13. Rookie
  14. Hey, banhammers are expensive, Mann Co. offer a 20% discount on a new banhammer when your old one breaks. Bans can get a bit tricky towards the end of a banhammer's life, but you save a lot of money if you wait. You're lucky ICC covers the cost of your first one because he's just that rich.
    mba2012, PenguinDJ and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  15. IcC is pretty rich. Don't tell anyone I told you this. But he currently has 2,121,831,763 Rupees.
  16. 0_0...
  17. Blood money.
    mba2012, PenguinDJ and HylianNinja like this.
  18. Someday, I will be a Minecraft multibillionaire, just like IcC.
  19. This server has really steped up safety.
  20. !O_O!
    brickstrike likes this.