EMC Remembrance...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BrickStrike, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Rsisnew3034 he was my only IRL friend on EMC for a while. I miss him.
  2. I would make a scuplture of a big muffin on my residence and write a sign with a graveyard saying:

"RIP BRICKSTRIKE"

:D
    PenguinDJ and brickstrike like this.
  3. Time for the controversy....nfell2009 was actually my first EMC friend, he was a regular on smp4 just like me and I always used his shop 9139 as it was a great shop (cheap and mostly stocked) I got to talk to him and know him and I got a res right next to his, on there I didn't do much, I built a giant creeper which looked horrible xD I hired a part of his shop out so I could sell from 9139 and make some money. He was always helpful in chat to me and other players, then when he got banned I was shocked and I felt really mad and I kind of feel stupid about that now, that I got mad, because it was over something silly and I came to the realization that I should just drop it and get on with 'EMC life'. We still talk daily and i'm still good friends with him. :) I also miss soul too, but I talk to him daily as well! :)
  4. So nfell2009 was banned for scamming 10 rupees? O_O To bad I couldn't have met him, when I first joined the empire he was already gone.
  5. Long story short, yes but no, he had done other things to get banned too.
  6. It was a combination of a few things, the scamming was his last chance it seems.
    But anyway, enough of this, back to remembrance. :)
  7. I like nfell and miss him, and I also miss others, like ratlover4ever, who went to smp6 (or some server like that) and never returned. Though they have not truly left the Empire, only changed servers, I miss so many smp4'ers that left for 6: goth_master, captain_topaz, fevadeva, and a few others. Even smp6 seems so far away...
  8. I had some good Skype friends like Flytro, CookiesxDxD and Chrisdog934, had some great fun with them actually, although they are nog as "famous"as the others...

Hm, avrilphile was some copl guy, didn't really know him though.
  9. I've had the experience when I thought that I was leaving... as of now, I don't think I would be remembered too well, but I think that anyone who leaves, whether you or me or even somebody like IcecreamCow, will be remembered and acknowledged by those closest to us on EMC. I think that if those of us mentioned on this thread were here today, they would appreciate everybody's kind words, but I would like to just take a moment to remember and think about everyone who has passed through our lives on EMC. May EMC continue to grow, and may those who have left us return one day.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  10. Sillywhitemage her forum posts were always the best to read.
    marknaaijer, Terr and SuperVal_Junior like this.
  11. Well, I miss a lot of Smp7 veterans. Stephan9r9r, kosterhaus, hendrixt, and the list goes on.
  12. Erm... Lawl. If you made that as a Halloween present that would be awesome >.<
    *play heads will roll
    wisepsn likes this.
  13. Jackomighty, Lehmaqr, and of course... MileHi.
  14. lehm is sometimes around.
  15. Yeah, but not much... I remember Stephan9r9r had this thing at one point, a giveaway where we hunted around his res for a shop that bought dirt for 10r or something like that, I found it and exhausted it before anyone else could come xD
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  16. Orangesicle576, he was a good smp5 friend.
  17. Agreed :(
  18. I'm gonna say PThaggard here. He was awesome, so nice. I know stuff went down, but he was always kind to me... I also miss SWM. She was so funny.
    pat2011 likes this.
  19. copherfield when he failed at building his Delta Team HQ and went mental when he saw my design (mental in a good way)

maxy969 when we went out to build our fortress on an island close to wild spawn

PThagaard when he helped me with RS stuff

d1223m / amadai / nnnnmc1 / Hasorko

nnnnmc1 for all the sand he supplied for Dragonia XD
  20. tacsoccer32
    wwefreak4life
    Moving_target32
    redbrick364
    MayoMan300
    honeydew_rocks
    Dark_Beta
    Jackomighty
    Smp3 People. :(