EMC is now 1.4! (And October 31st Fun Update!)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :confused: Looks like I need a new texture pack.... Untitled.png
  2. That's what happens when you aren't using an HD patcher like optifine with an HD texture pack. Since you updated MC, you'll have to get updated versions of all your mods too.
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  3. Yay! The community thanks you icc and eye car!!
  4. Most likely :)
  5. This update, is just AWESOMe!
  6. Yay! I can finally begin working on the batcave :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. /home is broken. I typed it, and nothing happened...

Edit: It's just laggy.
    mba2012 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  8. Awesome! :D Has everything been added to /shop? :) Also, eggified witches and bats?
  9. I checked fer hours ago and didn't see anything new in the garden section. so i guess wait till fellow member starts selling them or one comes up at the shop :)
    AlexChance likes this.
  10. Um this is good news and that's a cool little addition that's temp. But I vote that the disguise feature should be kept on the server for at least a few days for players who will be busy with Halloween stuff, hurricane problems, and just cause well some players might miss it if its just for one day even though its only makes as much sense on/around Halloween. :p Just a suggestion.
  11. I love the disguises so much fun :p
  12. happy halloween >:)
  13. Happy Halloween and congrats on getting to 1.4 so quickly! :)
    Aikar, your coding skills are impressive. Glad to have you on the team with Justin. :)
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  14. I wonder how many people won't read this post and will freak out when they see all the mobs...
    mba2012, Tigerace75, Bu11dawg and 5 others like this.
  15. All hail to the mighty Aikar :):)
  16. only been up for a few hours.. and many.
  17. Aikar was going to announce it in the game. I told him not to and let the forum dwellers freak out the only-gamers. :p
  18. First of all, Thank you very much for all the hard work.
    I learned that Stone Redstone Buttons no longer work for me, even when replaced with newly crafted buttons.
    Am I alone?
    Any ideas when they will be fixed?
    Thanks.
  19. Never mind, I have to right-click, sorry :)
  20. April Fools all over again.

"OMG HAXXX!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.