EMC is now 1.4! (And October 31st Fun Update!)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mob disguise is gone... Oh well, Happy after Halloween!
    nfell2009 likes this.
  2. Someone please help me!!! :( I use a mac and I updated my minecraft to 1.4. But when I try to go on emc or even try to create a world on single player my minecraft crashes and says unexpected error :(
  3. maybe, but why eggify them when u can throw eggs at them instead, its fun to see random chickens spawn on top of bats, its like they can finally fly...
    until u take out the big guns! boom boom pow!!! :cool:
    *gasp* :eek:
    :cool: yeah, im just that cool-
    OW, i stubbed my finger, mommy, can u kiss it...
    lol jk XD
  4. Tell the dirt block not to despair, you will plant new seeds when you complete you harvest. bu dum boosh. :p
  5. hah, I get it, but... I prefer it when you say what was funny first. :D
  6. Off-topic.
  7. i discovered a bug!
    its not very important or something
    but when you put dyed leather armor in the vault and take it to another server its not dyed anymore
  8. That's not a bug. When you sell/vault items such as books or tools with their names changed, everything is reset because of the way Mojang made Minecraft handle items.
  9. nono, it is a bug..

We have to fix our vault to retain items special data tags.

its on the to do list.
    cnquast, penfoldex and nfell2009 like this.
  10. Isn't because the servers saves a custom tag on itself so then when transferred it loses it custom take.
  11. I wouldn't count it as a 'bug', more of a 'default' option :p
  12. no its a bug :p the point of vault is to clone items. It's not doing that correctly.

It's intended to COMPLETELY copy an item from 1 server to another, which its not doing, so by definition its a bug =P
  13. There are a lot of Boxelder (or however you spell it fixed it!) bugs around my area, and they are getting really annoying -_- These bugs are much worse than those silly vault bugs..:p
  14. I can't wait to see 2012 April fools heheheheheheh
  15. Im afraid for that day....
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. Maybe they're preparing something superespecial for that day ;)
  17. Where you here last year?
  18. .. lol I didn't know what that was and thought you meant some EMC bug that "Should be higher priority than vault"
    penfoldex and jkjkjk182 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.