EMC is now 1.4! (And October 31st Fun Update!)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aww no ghast but thats my favorite mob
  2. well could we at LEAST have ender dragons?
  3. Definitely a bug:
    I filled a bucket up with water, but the bucket just dissapeared. I tried relogging, nothing happened.
  4. Yay, 1.4

Why is invisibility potion disabled in the server? *sad face*
  5. At least let us be sheep! Then we could troll the wool farmers, acting as if their animals were loose:p
    Eppalblast124 and nfell2009 like this.
  6. Example A: I decide I hate IcecreamCow, and that I'm going to PvP him. So, I get a invisibility potion, follow him in the wild, drink the potion and pour a bucket of lava on him. The Cow dies, but he couldn't screenshot me killing him because... well... I was invisible.

Example B: I decide that Justin is a horrible person and that I want him to have an accident. So, in front of his eyes, I grief his base. Justin can't report me, because he can't see who I was.

See why now?
  7. Example C: Say I hate JackBiggin and went to him with bedrock from my mine and placed it all round him! Then what?
  8. Nothing, because you can't get bedrock.
    Bu11dawg and DogsRNice like this.
  9. xD I can, because... uhmm... urrmm... well.... Im Amazing!! *Yeah that should work*
  10. halloween was cancled for me...
    again...
    for the second year in a row...
    first a blizzard, now a hurricane, whats next?
    oh wait, lemme guess, an earthquake on thanksgiving?
    and a tornado on Christmas?
    a tsunami on valentines day?
    and a flood on St Patrick's day?!?
  11. I've just been out, and I have flooding but I can still do it. I almost didn't go because I had nothing, but I just decided to be a WD zombie.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  12. Ermergerd. <3
  13. Some guy didn't know we could disguise...
    He tried to kill me with his diamond sword xD
  14. /d Slime
  15. You forgot to gives us permission for /d small slime D:
    Typing /d player guhenry3 says: You do not have permission to disguise as player guhenry3
    Eppalblast124 and nfell2009 like this.
  16. lol I can't wait to log into the server only to see a TON of creepers hugging each other and no one in the tablist xD
    Thanks for updating EMC so fast and continually making this an awesome place to be!
  17. Perfect timing, staff!! Just 3 more weeks until Nintendo's Wii U Console gets release in North America!:D
    DogsRNice likes this.
  18. Yeah I can't use any of them either. Probably a supporter perk :/
  19. There is lag with the disguise, you cant see the other person for a few when you teleport. There is a problem when you toss something, whhe you toss something, it comes back to you but its in the other person inv!
  20. Now that's really nice. I'm an Enderman :3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.