EMC Dragon Tombs Info

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am talking about WHAT is the trade?
  2. Wait, are u saying that u have an egg?!? :eek: XD

GIMME GIMME!!! XD
  3. I doubt it personally.
    And nice try with the greytext lol
  4. XXD

Did you just happen to highlight it, or did you see it in the quote XD
  5. Oh... 1 is bought for 1r, and then you get 10 eggs in return when dragon tombs come out. :)
  6. I know who sold dat SMP3 dragon egg, we have an outpost. He is giving a couple to me when the update comes out.
    And I thought it was 20? I read a post from ICC somewhere
  7. Lucky XD

But I thought jwlpo had the smp3 dragon egg (emphasis on "had"), until he lost it in the nether, because, for some reason, he felt it was smart to go wither skeleton hunting 5k blocks from spawn, with the dragon egg...

Because its perfectly normal to bring your most valuable possession, more valuable than than any other item in MC, 5 thousand blocks into the nether, then carry it in your inventory while you go fighting wither skeletons.

Can I have 1, please XD
  8. Actually, It was not jwlpo that had it, in fact, it was jackomighty who was in possesion of it. And no, you cannot have one. Also, the most valuable possession in MC is the dragon egg. In EMC, its an ICC head.
  9. 2 things:

1-I did say the most valuable item in MC, not EMC XD

2-Jwlpo did have 1, so i guess it was 1 from a different SMP... XD

3-AWWWWW, but I want it!!! :(

EDIT: I guess there were 3 things XD
  10. Jwlpo never had an egg.
  11. ...

If that's true, I'm SO gonna kill him!
  12. It is awesome! Though claiming land in the wild... I don't know how I feel about that. It seems too much like the town. :confused:
    Lacki1969 likes this.
  13. Yes but there are people who live in the wild because they prefer it to "GIBE MONI PLIS" "COME TO MY SHOP!" "REPORT THAT GUY FOR TOSSING CACTUS ON MY RES!" and stuff like that. But their things constantly get griefed because of jerks. They want wild dwellers to enjoy playing as well instead of them constantly having to repair and feeling like they only care about townies.
    IamSaj, bitemenow15, Curundu and 2 others like this.
  14. Lol, townies sounds like brownies XD

Anyways, its kinda funny, but not really, but still, 'cause my friends wild camp got griefed, but mine didnt, and mine had WAY more valuables (considering he had only been there for like a week, while I was there for like a month). Also, mine was only 100 blocks away (about), and had a tunnel that went directly from his to mine, with signs pointing to the tunnel. So, like, fail much, mr. griefer?

But, anyways, my friend raged and left the empire because of it, so its really not that funny, I just like to laugh at griefers fails, 'cause I like to look at the better side of things, but yeah, I hate griefers (which is precisely why I make fun of them XD)
  15. Something about this has been bothering me. I've been waiting to see if anyone else would pick up on it, but no one has and the hits on this thread recently have brought it up again.

I'm not sure how many people traded in their eggs, how much land an egg will claim, or how common the Tombs will be. Whatever is determined, each of those people will have the opportunity to be the first Wild landowners. Not with just one egg, but twenty eggs. And for no other reason than that they were here some months before others and were able to snag one before the practice was stopped over fights.

Robot_Chicken was very unhappy because his egg would no longer be "special". Well I've been unhappy because my ability to claim land has been delayed. I have to have at least one egg first, and before I can have an egg I have to successfully finish a dungeon, and before I can do that I need to find one, and before that Tombs need to be finished and implimented. In the meantime, I have to put up with looters and griefers. I've been trying to patiently deal with it and luckily, it's been pretty peaceful in the Wild since so many people have updated. But they will be back soon and that's besides the point.

Why should one person through fate or luck have the ability to claim 20 eggs worth of territory before the rest of us schmucks are even out of the gate, most of who likely won't even be able to afford to claim the land afterwards, and that's assuming they can find a Tomb and complete it for a single egg? Why won't everyone be starting out on the same level playing field? The original eggs were never more than status symbols, so why should they be more than that now?

The Tomb Eggs should be the Special ones, leaving the original Eggs to their original role as display pieces. Alternatively, we've seen special Roses, Treasure Slips, and Vault slips, so I imagine the Eggs can be modified to be one of a kind also.
    The existing eggs could be traded in for a modified one of a kind eggs, like an "Official smp1 Egg".
    mba2012, IamSaj, ninjaboy5656 and 2 others like this.
  16. The issue with that, is that there are only about half as many eggs as there are servers. I think that is like either 5 or 6. Because only the original 5 worlds had enderdragons and one was reset (Creating the extra egg). As the later servers were added, Shaun and ICC would execute the enderdragon prior to the server going live because of the eggs extremeky limited vanilla quantities.. >,<
  17. I know that. There have also since been a couple destroyed, I think. I am asking why those people should have anything more than they ever had once the Tombs are implimented: A rare block that was good for nothing but display.
  18. This is a huge part of why it seems many of the big wild outposts have died. Now the LLO still has members but most have left due to constant griefing. Yes being close to spawn doesn't help but it would have been nice had we had a way to protect our places. Pazzo and Pantano are a ways out but still get hit by griefers. There are other outposts or people having to deal with this as well, not just huge outposts.

I hadn't ever thought of this, but it makes sense. We keep getting told "Here's a rupee sink, there are too many rupees." Yet these people are going to have 20+ eggs depending on how many they own and will then keep one for themselves and sell the rest for stupid amounts of money to the point only big shop owners like FaithCaster will be able to afford them, or Eclipsys who can drop 130K on an auction in one bid.

I'm sitting on rupees I have had since I first joined, raised, gotten from auctions just because I know this is what is going to happen, plus I don't spend money on everything. I go out and gather it.
  19. While it may be somewhat unfair that they get 20 of the eggs, some of the people with eggs payed millions to get the original egg, and now it actually will do something for them. Also, you will get a chance to find portals and get eggs before the original owners can claim land because (unless this has changed) the ability to claim land will not be added until later.
    (This thread is 28 pages long and I havent read all of it so the information I have may not be accurate :p )
    kilmannan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.