EMC Dragon Tombs Info

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This.
    I am doing this personally. I love EMC, I have taken a break for many reasons. The major reason is IRL and the minor reason is that I would love to play with something that is NOT part of the Vanilla Minecraft code but fills the gap well, which is what Dragon Tombs will provide. This is all based on keeping up with the change logs and the official statements made here. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. To the staff -

This. This is why you don't have people complaining any more. They are giving up instead. We got tired of complaining a long time ago with nothing happening to solve the problem.
    JesusPower2 and Gawadrolt like this.
  3. Except we have been solving the problem. Greifers have been getting banned, etc. YOU didn't really give up, you got banned for a while because you threw a temper tantrum against Aikar and called him names, which brings me to another point, that when someone doesn't respect the staff and insults them and what they do for you while trying to help, it kind of takes any seriousness out of that person's "rants".
  4. And yet, why did I throw "a temper tantrum"? Because my friends and I caught a group of people stealing and grieving us and all they got was a 3 day ban that was lifted in a couple of hours. Then when they advertised in town, then led a group of strangers out to our base we were told that WE had to play nice and let them stay at our base that we had taken every care to keep hidden. We were punished for other peoples misbehavior. How is this encouraging good people to play on your server and discouraging bad behavior? That town that we spent so much time making is now constantly griefed and bombarded with inconsiderate people. How is this fair to anyone?

So excuse me if I care little about how seriously you take my "rants".
  5. Any one else remember when Aikar said he was for the wild, back when he was a new mod?
    Gawadrolt, fishmeal and mba2012 like this.
  6. Yes.

He still is. Just good things take time.
    mba2012 and IcecreamCow like this.
  7. Happened a little differently than that, but, that's a whole other subject. You in no way were punished for anything other than your own actions.
  8. As this has been seriously taken off topic, I'm closing it for now. Know that regardless of what anyone says, Aikar, and the rest of the team is hard at work to bring you guys awesome things you won't find anywhere else. We'll make post updates as we get closer for further discussion. :)
  9. Why do you think EMC is pushing towards where tons of good things are in the wild?

I still prefer wild over town, and why nearly everything on my to do list for most of this year is wild oriented...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.