EMC 1.4.4/1.4.5 - Officially Updated!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 15, 2012.

1. So did a few other people....
  2. is there any way u can unupdate?
  3. that happened to me to but my other computer kinda sucks
  4. the sand dupe?

divnadd, a member of our community, brought some information to me about how to fix the sand dupe exploit.
    I brought it up to Bukkit member Amaranth privately and he informed me Mojangs fix was not the same as divnadd's fix, so had alot of discussion around it and Amaranth commited it to 1.4.4 Bukkit.

So Bukkit servers should be fixed.

Additionally, we have the EMC special patch that also should be nerfing dupe exploits (Its this that div came to me about the dupe hoping to remove our special implementation as it does break redstone that expects the buggy behavior, but I do not want to remove our fix as it is more future proof, and hope to get it landed in vanilla minecraft... sorry guys :p Talking to others about it right now!)
  5. *sad face* accidentally updated to 1.4.4 :\ hope I can play on EMC again soon. It's the only server I play on...
  6. You essentially played Minecraft with a member of Bukkit AND Mojang :)
  7. Woot... 1.4.5 now. Good news is 1.4.4 and 1.4.5 are compatible with each other, so 1.4.4 clients can connect to 1.4.5 once we update.

Possibly updating tonight.
  8. Yes a member of my home server contributed to this awesome project

Now all I need to do is learn java to help out (If accepted of course)
  9. Well thanx for tying to solve it soon but I don't understand the problem. Can you tell me more about it please?
    Thanx for your time
    facu12301
  10. Glad to know.
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/emc-dev-roadmap-updated-9-28-2012.13616/
    That should tell you what's down the road... but it's not updated though.
    facu12301 likes this.
  11. Updating now :D Woop!
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Yes 1.4.5 is here!
  13. We are now updated. You can update to 1.4.4 with launcher or get 1.4.5 off mojang.com (recommended)
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  14. can we pretend that i woz first? please? 5 bucks?
  15. Anyone else getting a long list that says: Failed to login: java.io.IOExeption: Server returned HTTP response code:
    503 for URL: [long list of code]? It is getting annoying, I can't even log in! If anyone has found the answer, OR if AIkar has fixed it, please reply!!!
  16. Mojang Issue. Nothing EMC can do but wait for them to fix it: http://help.mojang.com/
  17. yes it is happening to me. they would fix it?? . Some people are connected to the servers