EMC 1.4.4/1.4.5 - Officially Updated!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Those Jerks!

Sorry, somehow missed that though I swear I read the whole thread before posting!
    JackBiggin likes this.
  2. Don't worry, whoever's doing is probably only doing this for self satisfaction for his friends who probably also don't go outside, even though DDoS is those with no skills to hack.
    And don't give them the privilege of calling them jerks, that's too strong a word for them.
  3. It's more like they are minor-misconductor
  4. Yippee EMC has updated :D Now I just have to wait for all my favorite mods to update :(
  5. what you do is refresh the servers page until the server you want has more people, then quickly get on.
  6. one thing i noticed is that it isn't only doing that to emc, it's doing it to every server that's 1.2.5 or 1.2.4
  7. YAY! New my little pony! :p
  8. v.V I just got the 1.4.5 jar folder. And it still comes up with the errors???;/ Help
  9. your should read the entire thing first. :/
  10. should be workin now
  11. It seems they have fixed it today. I tried to connect to another one of my servers, but same thing happened so ya it was probably Mojang. Thanks chickeneer!
  12. Updates: check
    Bug Fixes: Check (so far)
    Dragon Tomb: (NYC)
    Wilderness Update: (NYC)
    Get Programming classes (me): (NYS)
  13. Ikr i love changing topics Lol:)\o/
  14. Anyone have a "Wait" disc yet?
  15. I made a disc generator in singleplayer and looked in creative mode on singleplayer - I don't see any wait disc yet .... it's already on xbox version, but I think they might have forgot to add it to the update - they just added the log, but not the coding.
  16. No i got it in creative SP it exists Minecrafters........ get some skeletons and creepers.
  17. It is the cyan colored disc.